Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Komrad Sunyak's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"I just started watching V yesterday. It was pretty kool. I remember the original fro…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Nov 11, 2009 to TV shows, what do you guys watch?

58 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Wicked Death☭

"Wow, that sucks. I ususally go all the way downtown to Barnes and Nobles. I live clo…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Nov 11, 2009 to BAD BAD BAD DAY FOR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by kasumalley

"Running zombies came about just to spruce things up a bit in the zombie genre. Ther…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Nov 10, 2009 to Fast Zombies... How long will they keep running?

27 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by saint.357

"Me and my family always played naked Twister...just kiddin. I was an only child grow…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Nov 9, 2009 to

just now

"Zoms crawling sideways down the walls? Pure rubbish. And I have a high tolerance for…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 11, 2009 to Which is the better movie Romero's Dawn or Day of the Dead?

48 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

"1. Worm eyed zombie(poster zombie for Fulci's Zombie 2) 2. Tarman (Return of the Li…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 9, 2009 to What Is Your Top Five Favorite Characters From Zombie Films?

6 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by saint.357

"I thought this movie was excellant. It is suspensful through and through, and feat…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 8, 2009 to What (Non Zombie) Movie Would You Recommend And Review?

39 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Komrad Kolossus

"That is exactly why you, like me, are demented. I seen Evil Dead and Fulci's Zombie…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 8, 2009 to Which is the better movie Romero's Dawn or Day of the Dead?

48 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

"Thats a really tough question for diehard Romero fans. I am still a little confused…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 8, 2009 to Which is the better movie Romero's Dawn or Day of the Dead?

48 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

"Flight of the Living Dead- Its just that! A zombie outbreak occurs on a jumbo jet wh…"

Komrad Sunyak replied Oct 8, 2009 to What Zombie Movie Would You Recommend and Review?

22 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page