Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Chances are they will be bad men.

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

being the patients they have to care for. they are the next best places to hit that wont be as dangerous. i spent years thinking on this kind of thing. lol.

lolz dont worry about meds. i pratically go to school in a hospital. i can just grab as much meds as i could in 5 mins then ditch the joint [if z-poc happens when im at school, that is] and i wasnt planning on carrying around much stuff anyway. mainly food, fresh water, maybe 1, 2 weapons... im pretty innovative, so i have ideas of weapons that could be made instead of bought, that may be just as effective.

post them up. please. i would love to know what you came up with for improvised weapons.

kk ill do that in a while. and i should say that more of them include fire. im, uh, i kinda like fire :)

I know Id be a hero cuz I'd be one of the unselfish ones that would have to help as many people as I could. I dont have it in me to be like, "welp, fuck you you dont matter" no, Id do everything I could to save as many as I could.

that makes sense to an extent. u gotta think about space, resources. but its nice that you'd be so selfless at a time like that :)

the great thing about a good sized group. nobody goes without sleep. everyone can help defend the digs. and as the group grows. you can get a bigger and better place to hold up at.

yup, but then what if just one person becomes infected? its a really big group, so isnt it hard to keep an eye on everyone?

That is because you are a true Komrad and Wicked Friend! 

I'm with komrad Wayne.

But we all have to remember, the bigger the group, the more supplies and weapons you'll need. And sending out a scavenging or scrounging team everyday could result in loss of group members. I think I would try and help as many people as I can, but most of those I help will have to end up defending and taking care of themselves. Not because of supplies or the group is to big, but because without a good strong place to hold up, you would be risking more lives then you are saving them.

The larger the group, the bigger the buffet you offering to the hordes of the flesh eating dead. I believe if you have a good strong outpost already to go, you can save as many people as possible. But when moving place to place, you'll have to keep your group as small as possible. Whether it be just your family and a few friends or total strangers. Just remember your safety will be the main focus of your survival and all others will be second. Unless you have a family, then your focus will be keeping them safe and then your safety and then others. I know some of us out there have kids and our first focus is keeping them safe. And we'll be picky as hell on who we let in our group.

But if you are always keeping yourself in danger for others, not thinking about your survival, you can end up being killed. Then where would your group be if their soul provider and commander was you? From past experiences with groups who looked towards one person for leadership, and that leader vanishes, the group usually implodes on itself. Just because that one leader is no longer calling the shots. Then once that happens, that group that depended on you has become as brainless as those walking dead pricks. 

I'll say if you have this plan of saving everyone you can, like Komrad Wayne and a few others of us here at WZ, the first thing you will need is a safe haven. Then once you have that, then set your plan into saving as many people as you can. Just don't forget that your group/Komrads will be looking towards you for the leadership in which they have lost during a Z-poc. So your safety and well-being should be number 1 on your list...

So in closing, I believe we all have the plan in saving as many people as we can, but we always forget that without us the survivors we saved won't stand a chance, like a snowball in hell, without us...

So STAY SAFE and USE YOUR HEAD...

high 5! i like this person, critical thinker!

bear in mind, I never said I would just go along and bring everyone I meet into the group. Hell, some people wont want to, if its not feasable then I wouldnt do it. I would however, help them as much and as far as I could before parting ways...tell em to facebook me lol...

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page