Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE/HORROR MOVIES (501)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zombie/Horror Movies on Netflix Instant Watch...

I noticed there were a bunch of zombie movies added to Netflix the other day. I thought a thread on which ones were on at the time could be…

Started by kasumalley

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by bronxmike

Zombiemania Premiered... And I missed it

But I just found it on Stars On Demand, I know it is supposed to be great and has interviews Brian Keene. Anybody see it?

Started by Scatoma

3 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

Re-Animator

Re-Animator is a 1985 American science fiction horror film based on the H. P. Lovecraft story "Herbert West–Reanimator." Directed by Stuar…

Started by Thewhiplashmaniac

26 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

What's your TOP TEN favorite ZOMBIE Movies?

Probably asked thousands of fuckin' trillion times but I'm new, mother fuckers!   Dawn of the Dead Day of the Dead Night of the Ling Dead E…

Started by living dead man

18 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

River of Darkness

When unspeakable evil falls on a quiet river town, Sheriff Logan is thrust into a chilling nightmare of death and mayhem. Confronted by a s…

Started by Fearless Freak

6 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

What Is The Most Ridiculous/Disgusting Zombie Movie?

Dead Heist has to be the Most Ridiculous.

Started by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

22 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

In theaters April 29 from Freestyle Releasing is Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night, Kevin Munroe's live-action adaptation of the popular Italian com…

10 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

Fido

I watched FIDO awhile back and its like a comedy zombie film. Takes place in a 50's setting and there is this company who decides they will…

Started by Komrad Scotty ☭

9 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

Dead Snow was a pretty Kool zombie movie

I just got the movie Dead Snow and it was pretty good. The Nazi zombie make-ups look great, especially against a snowy backdrop. The movie …

Started by Komrad Sunyak

28 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

Night of the Living Dead 3D 2

Shock reports that Jeff Broadstreet is back behind the camera, shooting a sequel to the 2006 re-imagining Night of the Living Dead 3D. Syn…

8 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page