Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Meal to Die For: Roasted “Heart of My Enemies”

Roasted “Heart of My Enemies” by Tye Lombardi Let’s talk about an offal subject…specifically hearts. You mortals, with your strange idea o…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

New Clip From ‘Me and My Mates vs. The Zombie Apocalypse’ Brings Silliness

By JonathanBarkan on June 22, 2016 A new clip from the upcoming Australian zombie comedy Me and My Mates vs. The Zombie Apocalypse has bee…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by saint.357

‘Evil Dead 2’ is Getting an Official Board Game!

By JonathanBarkan on June 17, 2016 How groovy is this? The folk over at Space Goat Play (a division of Space Goat Productions) have announ…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by saint.357

“The Walking Dead” is Going to Extreme Lengths to Avoid Spoilers For That Finale Death

By JonathanBarkan on June 17, 2016 The topic of “The Walking Dead” and the season six finale is still one of hot debate amongst many peop…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Lose Your Mind in Christine’s “Howling Wave” Video

By JonathanBarkan on June 16, 2016 We featured French synth electronic duo Christine late last year and now they’re back with a brand new…

Started by saint.357

0 Jun 17, 2016

‘The Mind’s Eye’ Images Are So Tense Heads May Explode!

By MrDisgusting on June 16, 2016 Almost Human director Joe Begos returned to the Toronto International Film Festival last September with T…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by saint.357

‘Godzilla: Resurgence’ TV Spot Reveals a Giant…Koala?

By JonathanBarkan on June 16, 2016 So far, we haven’t seen any villain for Godzilla to battle in Japan’s upcoming Godzilla: Resurgence. An…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Telltale to Premier ‘The Walking Dead’ SSN 3 This Sunday

By Adam Dodd on June 10, 2016 We’ve known about Telltale’s imminent reveal of The Walking Dead: Season 3, which the company plans to relea…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Awesome Fan Edit Is the Freddy Krueger Origin Story We Deserve

By John Squires on June 11, 2016 Jason and Leatherface are getting origin stories. Should Freddy be next? The Nightmare on Elm Street fran…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by saint.357

The Last Survivors, UK’s most unique and realistic Zombie Survival Experience

The Last Survivors is an action packed zombie survival horror experience. This post apocalyptic zombie event is set in a fully functioning…

Started by Killa of Zombies

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Killa of Zombies

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page