Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

GENERAL ZOMBIE DISCUSSIONS (1,023)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Carpenter on “The Walking Dead” and the Current State of Horror

By JonathanBarkan on July 5, 2016 Anyone who’s ever watched an interview with John Carpenter knows that the iconic director is rather shor…

Started by saint.357

1 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Killa of Zombies

Focus World Has ‘Raw’ Cravings

By MrDisgusting on July 5, 2016 Affirming its commitment to specialty and foreign films, Focus World, the multiplatform distribution initi…

Started by saint.357

0 Jul 5, 2016

Which Stereotypical Character Would You Be in a Horror Movie?

By JonathanBarkan on July 5, 2016 Horror is pretty cliché in many regards. We see a movie and we can easily identify stereotypes and trope…

Started by saint.357

0 Jul 5, 2016

The Ultimate Survival Shotgun

X-CALIBER Item Number: CF500.124 Model: X-CALIBERCaliber : 2¾” - 3” 12gauge/22LR with 8 caliber adapters included (380-9mm-357mag/38sp-4…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

1 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Bruce Campbell Starred in the Coen Brothers Faux ‘Blood Simple’ Trailer

By JonathanBarkan on June 28, 2016 While they can be a little hit and miss at time, there’s no denying that the Coen brothers, Joel and Et…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by saint.357

George A. Romero Will Be Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame!

By JonathanBarkan on June 28, 2016 George A. Romero, the “Godfather of the Dead”, is being awarded a star on Hollywood’s infamous “Walk of…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by saint.357

NSFW: This 90’s Commercial Spoof Gets Real Dark Real Fast

By JonathanBarkan on June 24, 2016 I was born in 1984, so I remember the 80’s and the early 90’s rather well. Admittedly, in the early 90’…

Started by saint.357

4 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

A Meal to Die For: Roasted “Heart of My Enemies”

Roasted “Heart of My Enemies” by Tye Lombardi Let’s talk about an offal subject…specifically hearts. You mortals, with your strange idea o…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 26, 2016

Insane Korean Zombie Movie Infects a ‘Train to Busan’

By MrDisgusting on June 23, 2016 A mysterious viral outbreak pushes Korea into a state of emergency! Train to Busan, the Korean World War…

Started by saint.357

2 Jun 26, 2016

New Clip From ‘Me and My Mates vs. The Zombie Apocalypse’ Brings Silliness

By JonathanBarkan on June 22, 2016 A new clip from the upcoming Australian zombie comedy Me and My Mates vs. The Zombie Apocalypse has bee…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Komrad Scarlet Zombie☭

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Well, so much has happened

So much has happened since I last visited...I'm not on the net as much as I used to be...I've been getting into urban tactical training and working at my new job...Plus raising my youngest boy, going to gym 5 times a week, quiting smoking, trying to teach myself a little parcore, ( I know it's misspelled...lol), and spare time playing Days gone on PS4, I don't get a lot of time to do things like I used too...With everything that has happened in the last 5 years, I've really become a robot…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 2, 2019 at 11:06am — 1 Comment

© 2019   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page