Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

DIY: ZOMBIE STYLE (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make a Minnow Trap from a Two Liter Plastic Bottle

REPOSTED FROM; sensiblesurvival.orgApril 6, 2011 This is a quick and easy way to make a minnow trap out of a two liter plastic bottle. E…

Started by saint.357

0 Dec 9, 2013

Duct Tape/ Fletching Arrows

Down and Dirty DIY: Fletching Arrows with Duct Tape Thank you to http://survivalsherpa.wordpress.com/ Posted on July 26, 2012 by Survival…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

DIY Sprouting Kit

Posted: 17th May 2012 by Adam in Self Reliance Skills 11 Do It Yourself Sprouter A few weeks ago John made a trip out to the Honeyville out…

Started by saint.357

3 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by saint.357

Antibiotic Packs

Well, been looking around for some easy things we can do to help with creating our own medical supplies and this is just one thing i found.…

5 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

DIY Rainwater Collection

Posted: 2nd December 2011 by modernbushman in Self Reliance Skills 4 Winter is coming.  This means different things to different people.  K…

Started by saint.357

9 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Moose/Bear Repellent aka FLAME THROWER

Moose/Bear Repellent aka FLAME THROWER  by PDRWLSN The idea for this project was born from trying to get our campfires started with kindl…

16 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

The Rip Stick

The Rip Stick Anti-Zombie Weapon Posted on November 13, 2012 by ZOMBEASE24 Comments When bashing and crashing doesn’t work, sometimes s…

12 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Building the Ultimate Survival Shotgun

Arming Yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse: How to Build the Ultimate Survival Shotgun by A MANLY GUEST CONTRIBUTOR on JULY 11, 2011 · 255 C…

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Little Lighter Fire Starter Ideas

Little Lighter Fire Starters Posted on November 23, 2012 by ZOMBEASE15 Comments From lighting the night, to preparing meals, fighting o…

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

Improved Candle Heater

(so i saw two great projects that didn't quite work and thought. if i put these together?! so here it is the "improved candle car heater" j…

Started by saint.357

2 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page