The United States Junior Chamber (Jaycees) gives young people between the ages of 18 and 40 the tools they need to build the bridges of success for themselves in the areas of business development, management skills, individual training, community service, and international connections.
My Opinion Of How/When And/Or What "Z-Day" Will Be...
Zombies, Zombies Everywhere!
The Fort Walton Beach Jaycees & the Downtown Merchants present the 6th Annual Zombie Walk. Walk in Historic Downtown Fort Walton Beach on Sat. Oct. 18th from 4pm. All “undead” are invited to join. Zombies will register at the Fort Walton BeachLanding. Bring 4 can goods to donate for charity. Make-up artists will be on hand to help you get zombified for a small donation. Games, Prizes & Music. Zombiewalk will conclude with a meandering of Zombies through Downtown to their final destination for Thriller Dance. Free Thriller Dance lessons at The Block on Weds. From 8:30-9:30pm for 21 & older 301-9393. Free Thriller Dance Lessons for all ages at Fokkers Tues. night upstairs from 7-8pm 244-6666. (Last year 500 zombies showed up & 800lbs of food donated) For Guidelines & information visit www.fwbjaycees.org or call mary 850-218-5710
• 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Face Painting : for Zombie wannabees
• 5 p.m. : Family Games begin including – 3 legged Zombie race, Toss the Shrunken Heads, Bone Throwing & carry off a victim race!
• 6 p.m. : Live music & the Walk has started
• 6 p.m. : “BRAIN EATING” contest at KC’s Sandbar & Grill , free samples of sno cones & coupons handed out! NOTE: Limited registration for this activity so get there early! Contest for various age groups for this contest!
• 4 p.m. Fountain Square: (Activity to be determined)
• 6 p.m. Indian Temple Mound Park & Schoolhouse (Activity to be determined)
• Zombie walk takes off around the area and heads for Ferry Road where the “THRILLER DANCE” begins at 7 p.m.
• 8 p.m. : Costume Contest – event ends with drawing for GRAND PRIZE
Newscaster: It has been established that persons who have recently died have been returning to life and committing acts of murder. A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact.
It's been awhile since I have been home here on Wicked Zombies...I've been doing so much searching within this outer world of life...
I've since gotten re-married and have been working back in security for the last couple of years. Have started back writing again and have purchased an actual house. It's hard being away from my family even though I need to work and support them, but it's a shame a person has to work so much that they miss their kids growing up...