Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Most of you know how I feel about Brian Keene and Bryan Smith and Simon Clark and Tim Lebbon and Richard Laymon, but I doubt many of you know much about how Leisure Fiction went under last year and all of their books have been pulled from the shelves. Keene has several projects in the works including some self publishing, Deadite Press will be re releasing most of his back catalog along with some shit I have been wanting for years. Here some info lifted from their website for anybody else that is interested.

Deadite Press in 2011

2010 was a great year for Deadite Press. After revamping our image, we released works by Edward Lee, Bryan Smith, Robert Devereaux, David Agranoff and Dave Brockie of GWAR. The books were met with acclaim from readers and critics. Finally, the horror too hardcore, strange, or outrageous for many publishers had found a home. This is the year in which Deadite Press will be maturing into a new, more dangerous monster. And to help that along we’ve got two new additions to the Deadite Press family:

Brian Keene We couldn’t be more pleased to announce the joining of horror superstar Brian Keene. Starting this year, we will be reprinting almost all of his out of print books, and will be releasing new trade paperback and digital editions throughout the year, beginning with Urban Gothic and Jack’s Magic Beans in February, and A Gathering of Crows and Take the Long Way Home in March. Later in the year you can expect many more of his books to be reissued. Some of these new editions will be the “the author’s preferred edition” and will (such as in the case of The Rising) include material that was cut from the published versions because of mass market editorial concerns.

J. F. Gonzalez Readers know him for his extreme horror tales that disturb and provoke. Deadite will be bringing most of his work back into print starting with the classic giant monster series Clickers (co-written with Mark Williams and Brian Keene) and his newest novel, The Corporation.

Plus Deadite Press will be publishing new works and reprinting rare out of print books by Edward Lee, Bryan Smith, Wrath James White, and Robert Devereaux.

Last year, Deadite Press took a steel pipe to your kneecaps. In 2011, it’s a full-on shotgun blast to the face!

February
Urban Gothic by Brian Keene
Jack’s Magic Beans by Brian Keene
Clickers by J. F. Gonzalez and Mark Williams
Clickers II by J. F. Gonzalez and Brian Keene

March:
A Gathering of Crows by Brian Keene
Take the Long Way Home by Brian Keene
Baby’s First Book of Seriously Fucked-Up Shit by Robert Devereaux (a new collection of short fiction)

April:
Highways to Hell by Bryan Smith (a new collection of short fiction)

Coming later in 2011:
The Corporation by J. F. Gonzalez
His Pain by Wrath James White
The Killing Kind by Bryan Smith
Freakshow by Bryan Smith
Depraved by Bryan Smith
Dark Hollow by Brian Keene
A Gathering of Crows by Brian Keene
Darkness on the Edge of Town by Brian Keene
Castaways by Brian Keene
Ghost Walk by Brian Keene
Ghoul by Brian Keene
Dead Sea by Brian Keene
Kill Whitey by Brian Keene
The Conqueror Worms by Brian Keene
The Conqueror Worms: Selected Scenes from the End of the World by Brian Keene
The Rising by Brian Keene
Walking Wounded by Robert Devereaux
Santa Steps Out by Robert Devereaux
Santa Conquers the Homophobes by Robert Devereaux
Book Three of the Santa Chronicles by Robert Devereaux
Plus much more!

This isn’t all. This is just a hint at all the sex, splatter, and monsters coming your way in 2011. Expect many more surprises to be announced throughout the year.

Deadite Press: The Very Best in Cult Horror

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

That's fucking right! We will get the real version of The Rising that Keene intended all along. So bad ass!
I have wanted to read The Conqueror Worms: Selected Scenes from the End of the World for a very long time. That's the only one up there I don't already have by Keene and Smith, but I bet I get all of these again anyway. I am dumb.
oddly enough this is two different things. He will be publishing all of the online chapters. I think we are up to 65 now. Selected Scenes should be a bunch of short stories set in that world just like the Rising Selected Scenes. Which I love and have both soft and hard covers of.
Check out Bryan Smith Joy. Freakshow is good place to start. Or the Killing Kind, or hell even Depraved.

Never heard of this publisher before to long ago, and I don't actually own a book of theirs yet, but I already love the hell out of them

I bought 3 books from the Deadite Press booth at the World Horror Convention. All of their stuff was gorgeous and seriously fucking disturbing. I want everything!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page