Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What can be used to keep a zombie distracted from getting there undead hands on you?
I'm talking about something that can come in handy and even save your life, like it can buy you time to run from some hungry zeds, or even help you kill some more zeds, like some sort of distraction that will get the zombies off course from eating you
Things like:
Some sort of zombie bait you can toss at them that they will try to eat which will buy you time to run.
Or maybe you just want to attach that bait to some sort of explosive that they will run after

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually fireworks of any kind are good distractions...You can make a good 3 minute timer with a cigarette and a book of matches to like the wick...I know this works because I've tried...It took one of my roll you owns three minutes to burn down to the matches and 4 seconds later fire crackers were going off in the woods...I can see where fireworks would be a good distraction...

i never said they weren't good i just personally don't like them. for this roll.

What about one of those robotic vacuum cleaners -- the roomba?  One of those could keep a zombies distracted for hours I bet.

--
R.J. Spears

not bad maybe strap an alarm to it cause I'm not sure if the movement is enough. also the zombie might try to pick it up or knock it over but if you got it why not.

A good distraction would be a loud truck, car or motorcycle...Since most of use will be traveling in groups or small packs of people, using one car, (like Merle did), to call the dead heads in and using it like the pied piper to lure them away from the area which you are tempting to recon...

(Glenn did the same thing in season 1, only difference is that his had an alarm)

You can use explosives, but after distracting them or luring them away and taking out a few, it won't be long before they start coming back towards you...Just like the fireworks, there's always draw backs to everything...One person may say this works, while someone else thinks it wouldn't...

I hate to play devil's advocate about being wasteful with resources which will be in shortage as it is....

With everything we all can come up with, everything has to have some form of power or a way to ignite it...Though it may work, we would really be wasting batteries that could be used for something more important...Just like fireworks, why would we want to waste the gun powder in them, when they can be cut open and collect the gun powder for reloading rounds...As for the cigarette timer and matches, we would be wasting tobacco and rolling papers that would or could be used to trade for something we need...As for the matches, would be wasting something that could provide us with warming fire or light within the dark...

Love the ideas, can't wait to see more....

yeah yeah but sometimes you just need tog get away and the batteries inside my alarms are the super small ones that don't really power anything important and last a long time so i got qualms about using them this way.s til good points and it real depends on what your doing, why, and what you have at hand. if it means escaping with my life I'm happy to waste a few resources.

if i had a choice between the M80 or other firework over living to fight another day. i will use the firework and match or lighter. sure they may be scarce. but so is the skin on my lily white keester to. i value that a bit more. lol. and it not only depends on what you have on hand, what you are doing and why. but it also depends on your surroundings to. if i am surrounded by burned out cars. i know any hopes of electronic baiting is next to no hope of doing. and on the other hand if i am in a place where open flame can cost me. i know the whole firecracker thing is out to. one needs to weigh the events and surroundings before you act and keeping a level head aids in this to. it all comes to choices and what you value the most.

yep

DOn't get me wrong, if I had the choice in using fireworks or batteries in order to stay alive, HELL YEAH, I wouldn't give two shits about using them myself...

(LOL)  

good then thats resolved

Tape an air horn and toss it

like from the scifi channel zombie zombie with he tiger right?

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page