Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey! 1st post....anyways

I'm going to Chiller theatre in April...which by the way is the most awesome convention you could go to for horror fans on the east coast =]..and well if you haven't guessed i'm going to go as none other than my favorite dead corpse..the zombie. The question is...i want to wear sfx contact lenses and i'm not really sure which color to get..im torn between the manson contacts(black outer rim) or just reg. white contacts that have no rim....haha and for that matter red contacts as well...Decesions..decesionss.....any ideas????

there all much appreciatedd.....

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoever you wear you will look good in! HOT BABY!
ill make sure i post a picture!
I am sure it will be creepy and unique!
So have you decided yet?
yes!!! white w/ the black rim this time =] next year I will do it 28 days later style....
when you get the pics. post 'em up. i would love to see them.
Here is a Sexy Zombie costume that would look so good on you... WICKED ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
where the hell did you find this? that shit is awesome. crazy && sexi. not to mention she's a zombie
you can find that anywhere online, google zombie costumes, its one of the main ones that pops up, and yes, if you dont mind me saying, you would look freaking amazing in this!
I'm gonna look now =] && thank you Komrad Wayne! Like I said before I will deff post a picture so you can see what I finally choose to do with myself haha.
i have definitely got to see those.

HERE IS A LINK FOR A SEXY ASS COSTUME. IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE KOM VEE POST! 

http://www.buypartycostumes.com/adult-bloody-nurse-costume.html

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page