Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

its only been a short time since i joined but i love this site. its really got my creative juices flowing again so as well as making a logo and a welcome i went ahead and designed a kick ass wicked zombies t-shirt using my work. tell me what you think and if you've always wanted to done the wicked colors well now you can.

this is only the first of many wicked zombies and redead the undead gear to come. so tell me what you think. your suggestions for new products, and anything else you wish to tell me. check out ym zazzle store i can guaranty everything there will be, wicked.

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wicked Design Sweetie!

thanks you check out the back too?

I AGREE WICKED!

new gear now up, check it out son! now always you can always show your support to the party where ever you go.

check out the new wicked zombies hat

i like this. i mean i REALLY like this. it could go far. you are a fountain of ideas saint.357

thanks any gear you want to see made, always open to suggestions.

i am going to have some free time today. so i am going to look at the zazzle website in more detail today.

cool i already got a lot of gear up and I'm sure I'll have even more then.

These are some really Wicked Zombie gear. Great job on the Zazzle store I have to get my orders in! 

it's all for the party

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page