Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

All of mankind has different situations in this Zombie World. Some people might be hold up in a house, military base, mansion, apartment building, or just on the run.

What What Is Your Status Right Now?

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today hasn't been a good day. I got the roof hatch made. I wanted to start on the the escape hatch, but had to stop. There was a lot of commotion going on out front. So I went up to the roof and checked out the parking lot. What the fuck I found was three people trying to kick in my door with a horde of stenches behind them. I wanted to see if my door would hold under fire, so I just watched for a minute. Just until I saw the woman and the child. I ran downstairs and straight for the door. I pushed the lock and slid the door back.

The group of five just stared at me.

"Get the fuck in here."

They ran in. I pointed upstairs and pushed the door shut. It locked like the day I made it and I knew it would hold firm against the coming horde.

The group of five waited for me at the first landing and I walked up. I didn't say much, didn't need to right now. I waved them to follow me and took them straight to the containment room in the Sick Bay.

"OK, here's how it is. You will stay in this room till you are inspected. You will come into the bathroom and strip to bare skin. You will raise your arms and turn slowly. No scratches or bites, you will shower, change clothes and allowed to stay in the Sick Bay area till morning. You will be locked into the room over night and in the morning, you will be assigned a living space. Does everyone understand this?"

They all shook their heads yes. I pointed to the containment room and after they were all in, I shut and locked the door. I went back to my living room and grabbed my Springfield XD and went back to Sick Bay.

I opened the door and pointed to the old guy. He walked out and I pointed to the bathroom. He got in the shower and started stripping.

"Hold up old man. Tell me the truth, were or has someone in your group been bitten? Tell me the truth. Penalty for lying in my Outpost is your tongue cut out."

"No, no one has been bitten. We were on our way to the rescue station when the van we were in broke down and we were chased here by a herd that turned into a horde once we cut through the woods."

"Here's your towel, soap and a change of clothes."

Before he could say anything else, I shut the door. I opened the containment room and the other two guys stood up and started to me. I pulled my pistol and pointed towards them and they stopped in their tracks.

The woman stood up and the child clung to her leg.

"Look, you guys are safe. I'm just being cautious. Don't want anyone in here that may be infected. So cool your macho shit and listen. Ma'am, if you would turn around and look at the wall and have the child do the same please. As for you two, strip. If either of you are bit, scratched or just refuse, the walls will be painted. So strip."

Both guys didn't even bother to argue, they dropped their pants and took off their shirts. They turned around and they had nothing on them. Not even a tattoo.

"Before you even say a fucking word man, put your clothes back on and put your nose on the wall."

I don't think feared me, I think they feared the gun more. Worse part about it, I forgot to load the damn thing.

"Ma'am, if you and the child will raise your shirts and drop your pants, turn in a circle we can get this over with and get you all cleaned up and fed."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Dude, let me tell you something. I lost my wife and two sons. I lost my dad, my mom, my brother because of these sonsabitches. And with me trying to create an Outpost here, I'm not taking any fucking chances. So shut up and let's just get this done."

I turned to the woman and she starts to raise the child's shirt. She looks up at me and I shake my head no. She stops and stands up. She starts to raise her shirt, but I shook my head no. The old man walks out of the bathroom. I twitch my head to the woman and the child and they go into the bathroom. The old man starts to walk into the containment room and I stop him with my hand, I push him back a little and he gets the hint. I pull the door shut and lock it. I load the pistol. I point to the mess hall and the old man walks in there. I tap on the bathroom door.

"Yes?"

I crack the door, "Look, when you two get done in here, the room next to the bathroom has a bunch of clothes in it. You two can go in there and find something to wear."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I walk into the mess hall and the old man is sitting at one of the tables. I take a seat across from him, lay the gun close to me on the table.

"Where the hell did you three pick up these bastards?"

"What?"

"Look, when I opened the door and shocked the hell out of all you, those two were the first in and then you and the woman and the child. That told me you guys aren't together.So where the hell did they come from?"

"Look, they teamed up with us back in Huntingdon. But it was like team up with demons. The one that has the black hair I believe has had his way with the child and the other guy has taken advantage of my niece. We found the child in Huntingdon, before we met up with these guys."

I said no more and walked towards the containment room. In my head I kept telling myself, just let them go free. I reached the door, cocked the pistol and got ready for them to charge me. I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Where's your buddy?"

"He's in that corner over there getting sick."

I thought they would try and pull some shit. I raised my pistol and took aim. Pulled the trigger and watched the guys head explode into two sections. The blood from his head painted the wall with an abstract art design. His friend dived from the corner to the door. He didn't make it to far. I decorated the floor with his brains at the containment door. I pushed both their bodies back into the room. Just then the woman came out.

"Ma'am. In my compound, there is a no tolerance policy for child molesters or rapists. Penalty is automatic death. No if or and's about it. That also goes for child or spousal abuse. The West Tennessee Sektor compound has now been opened for business. Hey old man, come help me dump these bastards out the window."

As the old man rounded the corner, I noticed the child cringe and latch on to the woman's leg. At that moment I knew who the real child molester is. 

"Look, help me take the window out and then the screen and we'll throw them out the window. Those things down there will end up cleaning up these two."

"OK. I'll try my best."

We picked the bodies up and carried them to the window near the rear of the building. I got the window and the screen out. The old man helped me toss the first body out. The second body was a little harder. We got the body into the window and as we were trying to push it out, I slipped and knocked the old man out the window. The body fell out as he hit the ground. The bone jarring crunch of his leg snapping made me cringe. But when the other dead body landed on him, he got locked into place. It took no time for the horde to make it to the bodies. I replaced the screen and as I was putting in the window, I heard the old man screaming. I locked the window into place, closed it and pulled the door closed as I exited the room.

"I'm Jessie. But you and the little girl can call me Dragon. Lets get you two somewhere to sleep and after you get settled in, we'll have dinner."

"Hi, I'm Jeanie and the little girl is Lynn. We were traveling to the rescue station and ended up meeting them three. The first two days we were with them was ok. But then hell broke loose. The third night the two guys you shot raped me and the old man did something to Lynn."

"It's alright now. Look, the apartment above me is safe and you can lock the door. You and Lynn can take it for now. Lets get you two over there and get you settle in."

I took them over to the apartment and left them alone. I went into the pantry and pulled out some chef boyardee spaghetti and fixed it. When it was ready I knocked on the door and they came out and ate. We ate in silence. 

"There's still some in the pot, you two help yourselves, I'm going to bed."

"Good night"

What happened next startled me and shocked Jeanie. As I got up and put my dishes into the sink, Lynn ran up and hugged me tight. I patted her back and she went to Jeanie. I walked down to my home.

"I'll leave the door unlocked, so if you two get scared you can sleep in the living room."

I pushed the door shut and went to bed. Tomorrow i have to get started on the escape hatch...

Well finished the escape door this morning. It leads under the building. There's an access panel that I was able to reinforce so none of things can get under the building. If they ever get in, we can fall back under the building and let them come in. That should give use a chance to get out. 

After finishing up our escape route, I went to the roof with my surpressed rifle and tried to thin out the horde that followed the survivors. The bad thing is right now, i'm enjoying myself picking these pricks off. For every one of those things I take out, two more show up. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 down, here comes 10 more. Where in the hell are they coming from? Well I'll keep knocking them down and they can keep setting up. (LOL) Shit Jeanie came up with Lynn and said lunch was ready, so I came down and ate. I'll try the short wave radio when I go back up. See if there is anyone out there. But till I reach some one, I'll keep popping heads...

Shit is starting to hit the fan here. Jeanie and Lynn have taken two packs of supplies for themselves into the escape hatch. They believe they stand a better chance of surviving at the rescue station over in Nathan Bedford Forrest, so I gave them supplies and put them in the hatch. 

I went to the roof and cleared a path for them to escape. But they forgot to close the access panel. I was able to lock the escape hatch on the inside, but now I have them surrounding me all around the building and under. I'm now facing certain death. Wait, no the hell I'm not. I got gas and clothe and a good zippo lighter. Looks like we's having a Bar-B-Que...

I took 6 of the 20 gas of fuel to the roof and made my way around the outside of the building. The gas splashed all over the stenches and onto the ground below them. I had to get 4 more gas to go all the way around, but I know how to get more. I soaked a shirt in what was left of the gasoline and struck my lighter. Holding the shirt over the edge, I touch the fire to the shirt. It went up in seconds causing me to let go quicker then a fresh fucked fox running from a pack of hounds. The shirt landed on one of the gas covered zombies and a burst of flames erupted all around the building. The spread of the vapors was cool from what I could see. Loud screams and moans came from the dead. Walking burning piles of melting flesh covered the parking lot and most of the backside of the building. Oh what a site.

I felt this surge of power come over me and I went downstairs. I grabbed my ammo bag, my rifle, my machete, pistol and Quick draw Tactical vest. I loaded everything down. Vest full of rifle clips and pistol clips and walked to the door.

If I'm going to going to die, I'm going out fighting. If I make it out of the shit, I'll let you know..........................

I made it out of the burning. But now it's time for the true Dragon to come out. If I can't have my home, no one can have it. This will be my last entry for I am going to blow the shit out of everything. Go into the world and show them, that I'm not the one to be fucking with...To whoever finds my laptop and reads these words, Life as you once known it to be, No longer is possible. No more making your mark. It's time to fight. Time to stop running. Retreat Hell, No Retreat, No Surrender......

Shit is getting hectic outside I am not sure how long I can hold fort! 

Killa- out 

It's been fifteen days and I've been on the run from a horde. I was surrounded and made it out of my command past. To bad the two survivors that were with me didn't make it. To keep anyone from getting to comfy in my post I blew the entire building up...The power is still running. This is a big shock to me. But I got a chance to stop and catch my breath.

The last fifteen days I've been on a killing spree. Last saturday was one of those deals where I thought I was going to die. But here I am. I've been camping out on roof tops and only moving at night. These things have terrible eye sight in the dark, but can track your smell about a mile away. I've never seen these damn things group like they have the past few weeks. These are massive size hordes. I'm not talking about 15 to 20 dead heads, I'm talking around 50 or more...

Anyways, the horde that's tracking me has become over 100 walking dead bastards. I've been able to keep out of range for them to see me, but they just keep coming. Every time I take a small group of these pricks out, it seems like more join the damn horde.

I'm armed now with three weapons, and carrying all three becomes a big hassle, but it's needed. I still have my Mossberg .22 caliber tactical assault rifle, but I also picked up a bolt action .308 rifle. I still have my Springfield XD 9mm also. I use the .308 to reach out and touch these bastards from a sniping position. The .22 tac rifle I use for anything closer then a 100 yards and the 9mm I use when I am clearing the stairwells of buildings. Even though I lost about everything I had back in the Command Center, I have managed to find another pack and more supplies.

I have been staying right here in Camden clearing buildings and shit, trying to find another place for a good strong command center. But with that damn horde tracking my ass, it's been really hard in staying in one spot for more then a day or two. Last Saturday I was camped out on the roof of the court house. Well, everything was going smooth. Some how those damn things broke through the damn barricade I built on the stairs and were beating on the door. I was able to grab my stuff and I was about to jump when I remembered the power lines. Plus two, I wasn't to thrill in trying to survive a six story drop either...So I pulled a MacGyver. I used the straps of the ammo bag I carry and did a life line crossing to the poll across the street. Bad thing is, I was then stuck on the damn poll. The side walk was about 6 feet wide and the building the poll was in front of was another foot or so. I was hoping like hell I wasn't going to kill myself for what I was thinking, I jumped from the poll towards the building. Well I didn't make it. However, I did make it to the metal awning the store had out in front of it. I looked back at the courthouse roof and there were about 9 or 10 deadites hoovering around the edge of the roof. I don't know why I did it, I just did. I started hollaring and waving my arms and then stopped as I watched 3 of those infect pieces of shit fall and land on their heads. 

I got lucky, but I still sprain my ankle. Not from the slide or the jump, but from the damn drop off the metal awning. 6 foot high drop and I sprained my damn ankle. What the hell kind of Irony is that? I'm held up on top of the Exxon gas station right now. It's fucking hot inside my tent, even though the flaps are open and I have a tarp over it for some kind of shade. 

Monday I ran into a small group of walkers and hobbled my ass as quick as i could to take cover somewhere. If I wouldn't have made it out, I guess I wouldn't be writing this...(L)  I have tents and food on just about every roof top in town. All I have to do is figure out how to secure the doors better. Luck the roof hatch for this place has a way to lock it from out here. And of course I've secured the doors to the inside of the gas station. Anyways, back to Monday.

I was able to make it to one building before that herd caught me. Whoever owned or ran that business had a medieval setup in his store. I dropped two 2X4's into the latches and started search and securing the damn place. After looking through the damn storeroom and the delivery docks, I figured I could settle down for a day or two. I made my way to the roof and secured the door. I pitched my tent and settled in to watch where these things were coming from. And maybe try and figure out how they are finding me. Which I know how, I wanted to make sure. Which I was right, they're tracking scent during the night and using sight and smell to find us in then morning hours. But one thing is for sure, if you want to get the hell away from these rotten bastards, wait for dusk. Something about the sun going down screws with them all. They become Disorientated for some reason. So if you are trap, wait till dusk and you have an hour before they begin their chase again.

I've found survivors and have sent them to Nathan BedFord's refugee camp. I've become pretty good in hot wiring a car, so when ever I find survivors, I sent them to the refugee camp there in Nathan BedFord. Hell I don't even know if it's still there. I haven't even tried to make it back there. It's my job here to make sure survivors come that they are sent to the camp. this job was never assigned to me by anyone, I just do it because I'm not letting anyone near or allow them to get close to me. I've hardened myself against this in order to protect me.

In this world, you have no time for petty emotions. One little slight hesitation for any reason, you can end up dead. I'm not dying till I have killed every last one of these sonsabitches inside these city limits. I'm working on a plan as we speak in order to dismantle this fucking horde. I just have to be able to get them to somewhere here in town that uses natural gas and get them to follow me. It has to be a huge ass building. I want the whole fucking horde. I'm not coping out with just a few. The only problem with that plan is once I do that, the whole fucking town is going to go...And I'll be right in the middle of the damn thing. I figure the courthouse would be the best place, but getting them all to come in is going to be the only problem. They won't eat raw bloody animal meat, it has to be a live human. I may have a plan for that too, but it's going to take at least one person for each floor to get that damn horde into the building. 

I'm still working on that. Well, as it stands right now, my kill count has went from a couple of dozen to 41. The wood stock of my .308 has become my kill counter. I have exactly 41 marks on it. Every zombie I kill I place a new mark on the stock. Don't think the stock will hold another hundred marks if i'm able to take out this horde...

Now listen, wait till dusk- that's when they become Disorientated. You have exactly one hour till they adjust to the darkening of the skies. Move at night, never in the day. Stay up as high as you can. Block all access to you or your group and most of all, find or make an escape plan. You will stay alive if you follow my rules. I've been dealing with this shit way more then a lot of these survivors. They think I'm a god or something, but I've been preparing for this shit for ages. 

Better go, I here and bunch of motorcycles heading this way. Of course it sounds like a bunch of Harleys. So if these are guys I've been hearing about, it looks like I may have found my bait. But right now I'll watch and see what and where they go....

I am held up in a mini-mart there are undead all over the fucking street. It is getting cold in here real cold. I am dreading when the sun goes down.

Well, I survived the guys on the bikes. It took some doing, but Wal-Mart is now secured like a fortress. Hell, the bikers did a good job in clearing out Wal-mart and securing the doors and windows all the way around the damn place. I think they were looking to set up a base of operations. Just to bad that for the last few months I've become one hell of a sniping expert. And since I was able to finally get into the National Guard's armory, I was able to pick up a better sniper rifle with one hell of a suppressor built into it. It looks like someone spent some money on modifying this beautiful piece of war machinery. This Savage 10Fp is one bad ass weapon.

Anyways, back to the bikers. It was easier then I thought to take out most of those dumbasses. A group of about 35 guys on bikes, who would have thought they had no common sense. After they had secured the local Wal-mart building, they must have been on the search or hunt for women. 

I watched them for about three days before I made my move. Their first patrol they sent out, covered the 5 mile radius around the store, or my new commend center. The second patrol went out added another 5 miles to it's search radius. This is when I knew they weren't looking for supplies, but for women or even teenage girls that might have survived. And God help those that they found. This is when I decided to take these sonuvabitches out.

I knew I had a limited amount of time before they started their search again. So under the cover of darkness, I set up a few silent traps within the debris of a few of the houses in the 15 mile radius search pattern they were doing. After that I placed ammo for my new rifle in four of the main buildings in which could not only see inside the building, but also give me four areas in which to move to in order to keep these assholes from pin pointing me. After a couple of hours sleep, I throw on my battle gear and get set up at my first check point. 

It took me a few moments to wake up, but slapping some of the cold water from the roof on my face shocked my eyes fully open and my mind to alertness ready...

The first patrol went out at 8am. Like I was hoping, they went out to the 15 mile radius. I waited for them to hit the first trap house. The explosion would bring out more of them out. After the next 6 man team went out to investigate and find foot steps leading to another house, which was kind of easy to load up with these dead fucks, they would go in shooting and that would set in motion the phase two. This would be where I take out several from my first position and then head over to position two, take out four or five and then move to the third position.

The plan worked till I hit position number three. That's when the deadheads started gathering around the outside of the place. Because my shots were silenced, there were no dead fucks near me. But they were gathering in the parking lot. It was about an hour into the assault on Wal-mart when I noticed that position four was where all the walking dead fucks were coming from. This must have been the horde that has been after my ass for the past year or so. So now I'm going to be able to take out two primary targets with one blow. By using the bikers to take out most of the horde and me and those dead bitches taking out the bikers, this looked like my luck was changing.

But there was one thing I was going to have to do, I needed to move to position 4. That position was the closest position for me to tac insert on the top of the store. It was going to be tricky to move to that position where all the dead were coming from. But I good make it if I could get those fuckers in the store to do some more wild shooting. 

I took out three more from position three and like scared little mice, they were firing like crazy. Position four cleared and I knew I had at least a 10 minute window to hit P4. I took out two more on the inside of the store and moved. 

I had to use the large hunting knife I dragged out of a dead guy's hand. I took down two walkers on my way to P4. But the window was closing fast. I reached P4 just as a small group of five deadites walked between me and the ladder to the roof of the fireworks building. I had to pull my pistol and take out two of them and prayed that the gun fire didn't give my position away. The hunting knife ended up getting lodged in the head of the third dead bastard i had to use it on. Which left one more. But I figured knock the fucker down and climb the ladder. Which once it noticed the gunfire, it wouldn't stick around long. So I kicked the fucker and it staggered back. It staggered onto a bunch of broken bricks and fell. I hit the ladder and climbed up like a bitch in heat.

I hit the fireworks building and took up position. The guide line from the light pole next to the fireworks building to the roof of the store, was in a slight angle which was just enough to slide my ass to the roof of Wal-mart. Which the roof of the place was never covered, so I had a good advantage against these fools.

About ten of those inside Wal-mart came out and was fighting the dead which was swarming their asses. Both combatants were at a stalemate for about 20 minutes. But then, one of the bikers got bit and it was all down hill from there. The dead were on the rest of them like stink on shit. Which meant I would have a hell of a job clearing the rest of the horde out myself. But I didn't think about that, I had to finish my plan. I took aim and took out 5 more of the bikers. I jumped on the line and slid to the roof.

Most of the bikers were  at the opening in the windows and were taking down the dead. There weren't that as many as there once was, but the numbers of the zombies were still over 20. I hit the main southside skylight and took out about four and moved to the next skylight. I hit three more of the bikers and moved to the main skylight. Standing right under the main skylight was the leader of the group. And that's when the thought of "Take out the Leader and the troops fall apart" hit me. I knew this guy was the leader when he started pointing and hollaring orders. 

He was in the middle of giving and order when I took aim. I had this guy in my line of fire for the perfect headshot. I waited and as he was yelling out another order, I fired. His head exploded like an apple being hit with a sledge hammer. I went to my next position, which was the skylight over the oil changing center. I waited and that's when I saw the rest of the crew run for their bikes. There was about 10 of these bikers left and I knew if they reached the outpost over in Nathan Bedford Forrest, there wouldn't be no one safe, so I knew then that I had to take these assholes out before they reached the end of the parking lot.

It looked as if two of the bikers were going to stay behind, so I was going to take them out as soon as they had the door closed. The other bikers hit the gas on their bikes and were exiting the building quickly. I started taking out their back tires. As they went down, the walkers were there to clean up the rest. One of the bikers reached the end of the parking lot and was about out of range when I took out his front tire. I'll admit, that shot was one hell of a luck shot. That fucker flipped over the handlebars and landed on his face. I saw his feet come up over his back and touch the back of his head. The guy slid for about 100 yards on his face. I'll even have to admit, that looked like it hurt, but this one was tough fucker. He got up and started staggering back towards the parking lot. It was over ran by the following dead within about 2 minutes. I started to laugh when my head shot to the two that were left inside Wal-mart.

I decided to to deploy another method of dealing with these two. They're scared shitless right now, most of their crew has been shot or eaten and now the rest of there crew has just been wiped out trying to escape. I go to the main skylight in the middle of the building, I pop the window lose and open it about 4 inches. I yell inside the building telling these fools that if they don't leave now, they'll be dead before the sun sets. They walk to the middle of Wal-mart guns raised and I pop one of them in the chest. He falls to the floor dead. his friend drops his gun and to his knees. He puts his hands in the air and begins crying.

I point him to the roof ladder inside the building and I have him climb up. I walk him over to the edge of the building and force him to get on his knees. I have him facing away from me and I still haven't figured out what I was going to do just yet when he started talking.

"Dude, I didn't know she was 13, we were just having some fun when everything went south."

Right there I knew what had happen and I knew what I had to do. I walked over to him, pulled my pistol and shot him in his lower back. I made sure that my bullet separated his spine and pushed him over the side. I walked away and as I climbed inside my new stronghold, I could hear him scream as the walkers began tearing him apart.

I sent up camp back in the hunting area, just because a tent display was already set up. It's not to bad in here. But with it being such a big place, I decided to try and shift some of the shelves around the tent display. I was kind of able to get three sides blocked and figured that would be good enough. I grabbed several tarps from the automotive section and stretched the tarps across the top of the shelves. Which made a nice little room. I grabbed a few of those battery operated heaters and placed them around the inside walls of my makeshift room. A good way to keep the warmth in my area. Plus I took a new laptop from the electronics section and I'm back up...

I'll go through the entire place and inventory everything for the next few days. The one thing I'm glad off is that the generators are still running and the freezers and meat coolers are still working. I'll probably be throwing all the meat that is bad over the edge of the roof. The stink should help camouflage this place from the walking dead. 

I'm going to bed and as of right now I am safe...For now...

Im held up watching a stupid movie that I don't think I can watch much more of.

At least you have electricity.

I'm buying a bunch of generates

while you all are having fun and watching movies millions are dying at the hands of the undead.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page