Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Show off whatcha got sucka!

Views: 1028

Replies to This Discussion

Thank She Loves her Teddy Scares and The Books. I saw in Scatoma's kollection he has Plague Of The Dead I also brought and read it...but I must have lent it out to someone! Here is my Amazon reviews of a few books I read! The Monster Island review ruffled a few feathers.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A11OVST55BFKC5/ref=cm_p...
Did you read the sequel to Plague of the Dead? It is called Thunder and Ashes. The third should be out first part of next year.

I am getting the feeling you may not be enjoying The Rising if you didn't like the Monster... Series by David Wellington. Did you read the second book in the trilogy? I feel like they each got better. I confuse them in my head without them sitting in front of me though.
No I didn't read Thunder and Ashes. I didn't like the way the Plague of the Dead had runners, shamblers and the story dragged on. The Rising is good I just need to koncentrate and read it! I returned the Monster Island Series by David Wellingtonbooks to Amazon. What a waste of shipping!
DO NOT LET KOMRAD SUNYAK SEE THE DVDS! WITH HIS KOLLECTION HE WILL NEED TO GIVE US A SLIDE SHOW OF HIS ALL HIS ZOMBIE DVDS!
I would love that! Do it Sunyak!
Yes me too we should tell him to take a picture for us!
Here is Some of my Book Collection...
Come on WZ Take some PICTURES and post your WICKED Books!
Entire Autumn series, nice. You have some interesting books here. How was Breathers? I don't know anybody else who read Jakes Wake. I enjoyed it. Did you? You gotta get Contagious as well, it's a great sequel to Infected. Damn I wanna knmow more about that top shelf! Is the Xombie series any good? Sorry about all the questions. What are the white top left books? Looks like some kind of Bllodletting Press editions without the covers. Or Delerium Books or something similar. Gotta know.

Breathers was So WICKED! It is a zombie story told from the point of view of the zombie. (YES A ZOMBIE!) The story of Andy is disturbing,  loving and disgusting. How many books have you read where all that comes into play? It's amazing the number of times that I thought about the way a Zombie thinks and feels. I enjoyed this book greatly, and recommend it to all.
Xombie is a infectious homicidal corpses run rampant and survivors search for safety story. (YES WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?) You follow one survivor through her ordeal. The book takes a twist on the zombie genre here, and gets even better as it looks as what happens when the world order crumbles. Zombies are just one of many obstacles that Lulu, the heroine, faces as she tries to find a place in a terribly transformed world. It's impossible to say more without giving away any of the many surprises of this very suspenseful book. WICKED book a Must read!

The Delirium Books are a gift from a friend and are my Favorites in my Collection!

is it some kind of set? The Delerium books I mean.  I would kill for that Unhappy Ending edition you have, just awesome!

Not positive, but I think Xombies is a series with multiple books and more coming. I'm on it though.

I love the zombie perspective. Bowir Ibarra and Kim Paffenroth have done some similar work, and it can actually be heartbreaking. Check out the Dying to Live series and the Down the Road series so we can all fell bad for zombies. Then when we are destroying them one day it'll be even harder, Yay!

Ooh you have a Xombies book as well, any good? Have you read Monster Planet yet? Sequel to Eden is wonderful? Mr. Bowie Ibarra is a member here, you gotta get the sequel to Down the Road to be ready for the next book in a few months. Woo Hoo. Wait, is that sequel?  Do you have the other book? Sequel to Dead City is even better than first. I have to assume you read The Rising since you have City of the Dead, love those.

I saw 2 Xombie books at Borders today and then read about a new one coming so it a series.

The sequel to Dead City is literally twice the book. Several other member on here love it too. They had like 15 copies at my local Borders today.

All 3 Monster... books were different from the next. I feel like the first one was my favorite, but honestly I mix them all up in my head.

The Rising set me on this zombie path I have been on the last 4 or 5 years. I grew up on all the movies, but not til I got into Keene did I begin to read everything zombie related around me. Surely you read the sequel to The Rising. Fucking almost killed myself waiting for that. Jim, Danny, Martin, Frankie... What Happened!!!!!!!!!!? Publisher made him rewrite the ending ike that.

The third books in the Eden and Down the Road series' will be out soon so hurry.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page