Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What are your ideas or opinions on the best place to set up a safe-house?

Views: 1218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes but even if you shoot out the engine block as long as it's going fast enough the momentum of the van will keep it going even if the wheels or taken off, granted it will start skidding and probably flip over and such but so long as it reaches the gate the enemy's plan will have worked. hell if it's a big enough charge even if it hits the wall it probably blow a huge hole in it. so only something like the rpg will be able to take it out. and of course if theirs so much gear laying around who's to say the raiders won't have rpg's. siege warfare really doesn't work with 21 century weapons. if they want in their getting in. no place is truly safe just safer. that being said mines are always a good idea. so is having a kill box. i think of it as the building closest to the most likely breach point. make it look attractive so that the enemy will be drawn to it. maybe label it as the armory of the store house, but really its just an emty building filled with explosives. lure them in and boom. goodbye Mr raider.

well its like a prepper once told me when i first got into this stuff. you cant prepare for everything. but you can always prepare for what you know. and what i know is that every place has a weakness and strength. and just as a prison can be broken out of. they can easily be broken into as well. and if they want to take it just to raid for our stuff. then they will destroy it to get in. but if its to take the prison. then they will want to keep as much of its strong points as possible. so it will be a case of finding out what they want as to how to defend. now when it comes to them having the same type of gear we would due to it laying around. thats where an old saying comes into play. THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM. and being the check points will get overrun. we would have to keep an eye on these points to be able to get the gear. otherwise we will be facing it later on. sure they could raid the ones i wont know about or miss. but again its all one big crap shoot and the dice are unpredictable. could swing our way. could swing theirs. but thats life in a Z-POC. nothing is guaranteed. and being stinkers are attracted by noise and the raiders are on their side of the walls. they will have two fronts to divide their resources on and not one like us leaving 100% of our weapons on them and their forces divided in half on the raiders side because if you look at that air view photo. they would have what they would think would be their attractive way in. the parking lot and admissions building. the choke point you want. that can be reinforced and set to blow. then any that survive that or try to come in afterward will be funneled into the killing box there and mopped up. even the vehicle admissions gates are better fortified then visitor admissions making it the perfect funnel point/killing box for the enemy. believe it or not i even have copies of the building blueprints giving the layout of this place giving me the weaknesses and strengths of this place. ain't no raiders gonna think to get these during a z-poc. and being it shut down in the 1998 and was opened in 1834 with no real design changes other then modernization. that means we would have a 160+ year old fortress to live in with visitor admissions as the ONLY real weakness. how much more sweet can that be and easy to hold? next to a modern prison. you cant get much better then that.

here are some ground view photos of what i am looking at.

yup it's one hell of fortress I'll give you that.

you should see the blueprints i picked up. they are way more detailed. this just gives a basic rundown. lol

well I'm impressed with just this.

the blueprints i have show EVERYTHING. upper floors, ground floors, basements and sub-basements. its like totally awesome dude. lol

well someone is prepared.

i been studying this place since i thought about it so long ago. i can just about walk this place in my sleep.

and this ones for you rhino

i ALWAYS loved this song.

me too and the one live from Folsom was the best rendition i think.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page