Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What are your ideas or opinions on the best place to set up a safe-house?

Views: 1218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

every time i see this air pic. i cant help but drool because of all the probabilities it can give us. its so big that we could all hole up in it for safety if for some reason the Mountain Sektor cant accommodate us all. and being self contained. you cant beat it. most people would turn away from it being a tourist attraction thinking it compromised. but i checked it out myself this summer. its ideal. the ground floor windows to the street have iron bars set 1 foot into the walls. not even a hoard pressing against them can break in on that. and then there is that contained by the 50 foot wall. TOTAL PARADISE. lol. we could all carve out a great existence there.

so long as someone else doesn't beat you to it. wouldn't that suck you you make all these plans travel all the way to it across walker infested territory only to be met by the barrel of the gun of a guy that made it there first.

the fact that it is in city limits makes it ideal. once the stinkers rise. people will be wanting to get away from it being in the city. so not only will i have that. i and anyone who goes there with me will have the whole city of Columbus to raid for needed food and supplies. plus most of the people in Columbus are corporate types. they will want as many creature comforts as they can grab and an old prison turned tourist attraction would not be on their list of places to take over. and when it comes to the middle class and poor. for the most part. they live in the outlaying areas. rural areas. they will head further out of the city ad not inward. they will consider it suicide to go for the old prison. it cant fail.

unless there are other zombie fans in the whole of the city. cause any lover of the shamblers gonna take one look at prison and have the same thought you did. in fact i bet if you goggled it right now i;m sure you'll find a at least ten blogs that all say the same thing. when they rise I'm going to the prison. and at least one of them might actually do it. and if they live closer your kinda boned. you either have to try and negotiate with them or pull a governor. i think other zombie fans post z-day are going to be a problem cause we all kinda think along the same lines so we would all be going after the same stuff.

before i got hooked up with the Komradz and my two favorite komradz Kom Fennek and Kom Vee. i went to a lot of zombie sites. and a lot of them all had fans from my state that lived in Columbus. they all said the same thing. the location was right in the middle of stinker central and it was a major bad idea in the history of bad ideas and my group would be eaten alive first. so i dont think i will have much trouble taking it. but if there is. i dont think it will be people who are prepared to any degree and may just welcome me and my people and you if you make it my way. they will need leaders and fighters. that is where you, me, and the Komradz come in. because like i said before. the inner city is corporates and the outer parts of the city is the working class and poor. they will be heading out away from the city. not to it. and the likelihood of finding corporates there is almost certain and they wont know shit on how to use the stuff there like the machine shop or power generators and water systems. it will be an easy take. i researched this thing inside and out.

alright sounds good but you remember murphy's law right. it would suck to show up to a heavily armed and organized militia that don't want you there.

i figure that will be encountered later because of the ones living on the road like in the original Romero movie DAWN OF THE DEAD when the scouts spotted the helicopter on the mall roof.

well obviously it's only a mater of time, but hopefully you'll have me and my army of degenerate at that point to drive them back.

true. but i figure by the time we need to worry about them. we will have the place secure, the layout memorized, and any potential weak areas secured and fortified. a complete and total cinch. piece of cake.

it depends do they want to take the prison as their own or do they just want what ever you have and then to move on. if they want the prison then it's easy they won't try to destroy the wall to get to you. but if they jsut want your stuff or worse just feel like killing then you have a problem. cause a van filled with explosives going 90 at your front gate is a hard thing to defend against.

true again. but having a whole city to raid right down to overrun military checkpoints gives the advantage of having what you need to blow that van off the road. reason being i doubt that a military checkpoint will have the time to use all their rocket launcher rockets before being overrun. then there is all the machine guns like the M249 S.A.W's and anything belt fed that can stop that speeding van. i mean lets face it. a motor stands no chance against a 7.63x51 round from an M60E2 which is also still in service to or a 50 BMG caliber Barret rifle. even the M249 S.A.W. in its small 5.56 caliber can bust the block and stop it cold in 6 to 8 shots. its just one of those bridges to cross when gotten there.

then there is the city police armories and dropped weapons on the ground. and what does not work when found i can get to work because i am a certified gun smith. i have had the luxury of repairing and test firing a lot of military toys in my time. stuff that takes a class 2 or class 3 license to own. and with the machine shop still functional. it will mean there is a lot at our disposal to defend with even if they use that van full of explosives going 90. like i said. i been planning this for a very long time. even the route to take to get to the place.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page