Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

In the aftermath of the Civil War an unexplained outbreak of the walking dead claims the life of Edward Young's wife while his son disappears. This sets him off on a harrowing journey into the plagued countryside. Facing off challenges not just from the ferocious undead but also from the living, will Edward find an exit to the grotesque caricature of what humanity has become? The War might be over but the fight has just begun.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is a hell of a movie. i got it last week and love it. very well put together.

I bootlegged it off the net about a month ago. Well, watched on the net. It was such a badass movie that as soon as Netflix added it to the new releases I put it in que...I loved the movie, even though a few critiques hated the movie...I give it 5 out of 5 Heads....(L)

i learned a long time ago to never go by movie critiques. they are always biased against the films for some reason or another. but like you, i loved the movie. so much so that i added it to my collection.

oh this is on Netflix now? I will have to watch it then for sure!

Yes it is on Netflix so enjoy! 

Dude this movie is badass...When I heard about the concept, I thought to myself it was going to be another Lincoln Vs. Zombies low budget disaster. But I watched it with an open mind and about shit once I got into it. I was so engrossed by the movie that i actually got the shit scared out of me by my six year...(LOL) 

like you. i to felt the movie was very well done and put together. i to saw the Lincoln Vs. Zombies movie. it was not bad. but it did leave for a lot to be desired. what i liked most is how they warped history around to fit the movie. so cool.

Yeah it was pretty cool in that sense. 

I just saw this is on netflix and am going to see it tonight. 

i will watch a movie on say like Netflix. then if i like it, buy it on DVD so i dont have to pay to see it again. lol.

ditto

Its on Chiller right now, with a encore in a few hours. I dont like the make-up, but I'll keep an open mind.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page