Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

The city is near void of life now, infested with the undead who are either dispersing or hunting down what ever survivors have holed up long enough. Outside of the city are a couple of abandoned Rescue Sites, and one military base outside of the city half a mile away, all infested with zombies. A survivor camp quite a bit away has its own area set up. A community of fourteen males, eight females, nine children and two of the elderly. They have resources and have taken control of a farm, having the resources to keep their plants growing. Note: If you so much as look infected they will open fire, but this will only occur at night, as they have scopes for the day to help identify people. 

Inside the city safe houses are scattered around by people who either had to much time on their hands, were already prepared for this whole thing or subjected themselves to long amounts of L4D games before making one of their own the moment they heard about the infection. These are stockpiled with basic legal weaponry such as hand guns, hunting shotguns, hunting rifles and a few other things. Food is also stocked, as well as a ham radio in most and a television in all, though other than re-runs of old shows, a few news broadcasting sites, and CDC health hazard warnings that will forever be on replay until someone shuts it off, nothing interesting or helpful is on.

Views: 1144

Replies to This Discussion

~Russian POV~

He studied the maps around him. displaying in Red what was controlled by the Russians, Blue the Americans and Green for the British. American activity was low in central US, and he had set up the perfect ambush. The British couldnt attack yet, they simply didnt have the men or materials. He had encircled the Americans that had darted towards Los Angeles, unaware that it was his trap. He stationed 10,000 troops there, promoted random troops and him and all his commanders tactically retreated north, where over 25,000 Russians were on the Americans flank. They were wearing camo and heat reflective clothing to avoid detection. They had to live without vehicles for the risk of being seen, and they couldnt fire their weapons due to the heat from the barrel a risk to blowing their cover. Undead had to be dispatched with melee weapons. His men had now fully enclosed the Americans in, and the Americans were still unaware of his ambush. He knew the British Navy would flank and come from the West, but they would only shell Los Angeles, wasting precious ammunition and making them easy pickings for his ships. Anti-aircraft defences had been set up over his new defensive line, and when all the planes and helicopters headed back to their bases to be rearmed and refuelled, he would pick them all off while they were defenceless. Once the Americans were aware, his armour would tighten the already tight noose around there necks, and mop up. 

"Such a grand plan, such a grand plan indeed." He said to himself.

~Comms Officer Richard Dalton~

The satellite caught the movement of the retreating enemy numbers. Three Lockheads were issued to deploy fire on them.The rest let down on the 10,000 troops. Their satellites used thermal imaging, finding grey blobs moving along the north. But.. It didn't look like infected. There were to many. The officer pulled back on the satellite just a little to get a better view before his eyes widened, finding anti-aircraft defenses. An ambush. 

He sent an alert to all troops, but those Lockheads that were already thrown out to go take care of the retreating enemy would only have time to evacuate the vehicle in hopes of not being taken down with it. Still, Stalkers were all trained to never abandon ship if they knew they were going to die anyways. He knew they would all stay because they knew their fate, but that wouldn't stop them from firing down 188mm rounds to try and destroy anything those Russian bastards had with highly explosive bombs. 

Richard gave them a silent prayer, issuing the alert down to all troops, telling them to get the ships deployed along the southern boarder of Texas and Mexico so they could hit the Russian Flank, knowing that the British most likely wouldn't arrive in time to stop the attack on their side.

The Comms officer sent the alert over to incoming British troops as well so they knew what they were going into, feeding the thermal and graphic imaging in hopes that they would be able to take care of themselves, knowing how badly shit just hit the fan.

Holy shit! After Dom handed the Major his arse, the Command centre erupted into activity. Orders were flung in every direction. A comm operator raced to the Major.

"Major! 6th and 8th Armoured just arrived, ahead of schedule! The Russians tried to intercept, but our Navy destroyed their ships. HMS Ark Royal has 12 Eurofighter Typhoon's and 15 Tornado's on standby. God bless the Queen eh?

"And the bad news?"

"The Russians ambushed the Americans. They are cut off. The Russians installed Anti-aircraft guns along their defensive line. All of our retreating aircraft will have to cross it. It's certain death sir."

"Okay, heres whats going to happen. Radio silence until we get a secure frequency that not even MI5 can fucking intercept. The Russians don't know reinforcements have arrived, so I want false information passed over the radio, saying that the Americans are surrendering and we are withdrawing. Then send Private Goodwin over to the Stalkers HQ tent to speak to Dom, tell him to explain the situation. Oh and tell him to ask if they have any underground storage for our vehicles. Dismissed."

"Yes sir!"

~Veteran Stalker Armand De Los Santos~

Armand sat quietly outside the gates of Fort Tribute, a recent establishment set up in 2012 just before the infection bursted from the seams. It was secured better than Knox could have ever dreamed, and he was their mechanic for suiting up vehicles with extra gear such as new insides and outsides. Every vehicle, including the helicopters, had to go through his own inspection and his own modifications before anything. Even gunships were modified to allow extra area for troops as well as reinforcing along the sides and underbelly of them. Now he was working on a Abrams with a few other techs, getting shit set up before half of Tribute were going to be thrown out towards the North to check on Canada and occupy territory along there with the permission of the East Canadian Republic before negotiating the pact to join Central Canada and the E.C.R. to join together. Meanwhile, the other half, including Armand, were going to be thrown to the wolves with about thirty thousand troops to occupy North and South Dakota. It was a lot of territory, but if the supply stations that they received through military records was still in tact they would be rolling in enough supplies for their life times.

Dom twirled his index finger in a circle, all troops mounting up and getting ready to move out. He looked back at the Major, smirking a little, "I suggest you get your ass moving, Major. War is'a callin', and that mistress isn't going to wait for you or your bloody Queen." He jumped into a Humvee, mounting the .50-cal as his troops sped down the road, leaving JFK and any British troops to the whims of old lost modern society. Should they wish to come, there would be no resistance, but Stalkers weren't ones to get on their knees and beg for the help. No. If the Brits wanted to survive here they'd have to learn how to form contacts and when the best choice of action based off instincts.

~U.S. Army Ranger Alejandro Williams~

Alejandro reached the base floor, sitting back in the waiting room as the Greenhorns and Veteran Stalkers pushed into the building.

He nodded softly and pointed to the doors, "Barricade them shut. We can't have fuckers coming in here and ruining our party. If you assholes didn't hear over the radio a few minutes ago, we're stuck here. Fucked. Over thirty-thousand Russians are here to give us a good pounding. I sure as hell ain't going down without a fight, though. If you guys have any balls you're free to help me out because its obvious they're going to kill you after they kill me, if not sooner."

They were already on board, not requiring any speeches. Alejandro pointed upwards and the troops started moving, going up through the elevator, it still working fine though the Captain had turned off all lights in the building to keep them from being spotted.

They reached the second to last floor in a minute or two and popped out, taking the staircase to the roof. On top of the building sat a Lockhead Gunship, though it would do them little good with all the anti-air. The troops looked at him and he smirked a little, "You think we're going to take the Russians on with that? We'd get murdered before we even broke a hundred feet. Go inside and search through the gear in the back. I want you all sporting a long range sniper rifle, and grab flash suppressors, then mount up into teams of two. One of you will be a spotter, the other a sniper. You know what to do, but just in case you don't, we're going to pick off the ones in the back first, then work our way forward. Commanding officers are worth more than the grunts, so if you can distinguish them, take them out. Understood?"

They gave a salute and their own personal signal of confirmation, a few saying 'Hooah' and others saying 'Hoorah' and what not before slipping flash suppressors and long range scopes to their guns, starting their mission immediately. 

James was nervous, he had never felt this nervous in his entire life. The Brits were moving out. The false radio messages worked exactly to plan. The Russians pushed forward, and took some men from the Anti-aircraft guns for their main assault. The British lost all 12 Apaches that were sent to assist the Americans to those guns, and the Americans had their share of losses too. James had a plan though. He knew the British would never authorise it, so he went to Dom. He was aware of the repercussions for his actions, but in the end it may work. 

The Stalkers had a base just North from JFK. He took a quad over to the base, and asked around for Dom.

"Do you know where I can find Dom?" He asked the person at the desk.

"3rd floor, second door on the left. Tell the guards I sent you up."

"Thanks."

James walked off towards the stairs. He passed numerous soldiers, hurrying to unknown destinations. He arrived at the room where Dom was supposed to be, 2 armed guards flanking both sides of the door.

"Yes?" One of the guards asked.

"I'm here to see Dom, the man at the desk sent me."

"Go on through."

"Thanks."

I walked into the room. Maps lined every piece of furniture, showing arrows that marked the U.S army, Russians and Stalkers routes of attack. People sat behind the consoles in the room, displaying satellite feeds of soldiers fighting. I notice Dom talking to two men and walk over to him.

"Hey Dom, I have an idea, though I'm not sure if it will work. Those Anti-aircraft guns have been destroying our heli's and planes. We already lost all the air support we sent you. I got an idea, and I've heard your the one that can make things happen. Right, the Russians have began removing some men from those guns. We know the infected are drawn to sound, so I was thinking that maybe we could put a device that emits sound, at a high frequency that only the infected can hear due to their enhanced hearing. I'm thinking that instead of wasting men, we could lure the undead to those guns, then hopefully the undead will deal with the Russians. It may not be humane, but the bastards deserve it for feeding our pilots to the dead. What do you think?" 

Dominic was talking to Joshua, their lead insertion tactician, as well as Louisiana as per him running the trades and coming straight from the state. Louis was saying he could get some ground reinforcements to help out, but in the end it would take to long. Joshua was arguing with Louis saying they needed troops immediately. Dom was in the middle of all this shit, calming the two down.

He heard the door open and looked over, seeing it was that Brit from before. James, wasn't it? Oh well, he'd find out soon enough.

He spoke in a bit of a rushed tone if Dom was hearing correctly, though chances were that it was just everyone else rushing around him and his own mind racing to get things done, "Hey Dom, I have an idea, though I'm not sure if it will work. Those Anti-aircraft guns have been destroying our heli's and planes. We already lost all the air support we sent you. I got an idea, and I've heard your the one that can make things happen. Right, the Russians have began removing some men from those guns. We know the infected are drawn to sound, so I was thinking that maybe we could put a device that emits sound, at a high frequency that only the infected can hear due to their enhanced hearing. I'm thinking that instead of wasting men, we could lure the undead to those guns, then hopefully the undead will deal with the Russians. It may not be humane, but the bastards deserve it for feeding our pilots to the dead. What do you think?"

Dom listened to every word he said and nodded, rubbing his chin before smirking a bit, "Yeah, it'd work. We'd have to get an insertion team in, though, through the back. California got fucked over back after the Japs came. Infected buggers tore them to bits and pieces, as well as any other Oriental that came along through the naval yards." He looked back to Joshua and nodded softly, "Send the orders to Batallions 3 and 5 to stave off and start moving in through the south to help reinforce our troops, though I don't want immediate street action, just boarder control. Issue a full retreat from all ground forces that aren't already mounted up in a secure position, and if they are to deep in they'd better reinforce any building they can, we're bringing in an emitter."

Dom looked back over to James, sighing softly, "Right, we'll get on with your plan. I can get troops to try and scout for any men you have left, if you want, though its either we thrown the emitter on and lose five or six troops of our own to the infected, as well as any surviving troops of your own, or we don't bring the emitter at all and fight this gun to gun. You're choice, solider."

Meanwhile, Joshua was getting the troops ready, Louisiana rushing off to go get the shipment ready in case the emitter was going to be thrown out to be used. It would end up hording all the infected in one place in most of California, meaning that it would clean up and mop any infected on that territory, though it would also make that territory uninhabitable until the infected were completely wiped out. 

I listened carefully to what Dom was saying. Damn, people always had to die.

"Erm Dom, thats kinda the problem. You won't have any British support with this, I haven't told them I'm here. However, I will go with the squad to put the emitter in, if it means anything to you or your men. If I make it out, you will get British assistance in the end, even if I have to pull a gun on the Major.

Dom laughed a bit, raisin a brow at James, "Really now? Look, soldier, we don't need to cut our only real tie to the British. You're gonna stay put, or head back to JFK. Our emitter will be set up by some of our runners, which means they'll have a chance of getting out. If it was anyone else I wouldn't trust them to get out intact. This emitter is going to bring almost all of California's undead population straight to the Russian base. All of them. That's over five hundred thousand zombies. Sending you into a zone like that and expecting you to get out unscathed is asking to much." He rolled his cigar to the other side of his mouth, nodding softly to Mouse to get their best Runners to try and do this as well as an insertion troop to assist in the reinforcing and planting of the emitter. 

Mouse moved from the tent to go get the troops set up with extra light gear and some sub-machine guns. That should keep them quick enough to transverse the city and meet up with a local Stalker outpost. Dom nodded softly to James, "I will, however, be personally flying out to the Russian outpost after the emitter is placed, and I would like for you to come with me so we can get a convoy of British troops and Stalkers to mop up the area to make it a new state under our control. Means we'd be able to send out troops to scout for survivors and expand from California all the way to the NYC for a transfer system of supplies and good. Beneficial to all civilians and Stalkers, as well as the American Armed Forces as long as they're willing to pay for the stuff."

My heart sank when Dom told me I wasn't to go with the runners. Though that soon disappeared when I was told that I could fly out with Dom to the Russian base. My chance to see the carnage my thinking caused. I liked his thinking, if all went well we could open up supply routes, and I'm pretty sure that the British will support the Americans in pushing the Russians out.

"Ok, but once those Anti-aircraft guns are out, your gonna need to airlift all your men out of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. The undead will move towards the fighting after their feast, so the sooner the better. I'll talk to my father, persuade him to send the RAF to extract your men. I'll also, once I've told him first though, have him speak to your runners in person to congratulate them. Maybe they will get medals too, not sure if it means anything over hear, but in England it's gives our men honour and hope when they see troops with medals fighting beside them.

Tell your runners I said good luck."

I walked out of the room and back down the stairs. I walked to where my Land Rover was parked, only to find it missing and a note in it's place.

'Got a present for you'

"What the fuck?" I said out loud.

Dom nodded softly and set his half way done cigar into an ash tray, tapping it softly before sighing and looking to the local Comms officer, "Ey, get our troops going. Outfit them with two of the Mayhem Buggies. Once they're moving I want to get three AC-130 Hercules up in the air for extraction. I don't want to be rude to the Brits, but its just in case they don't comply and extract our men out. The moment that shit goes off I want all of our troops into some kind of cover and finding a way to the roofs of their buildings to set off flares or use their tracking devices to help use find them."

The Comms officer simply nodded, giving a salute before rushing off with multiple stacks of paper, panting as he started passing them out, reissuing the orders given to him. With a small sigh Dom walked out of the tent, letting the Comms officers take care of their own work since he wasn't needed to tell them how to regulate their shit. He headed off into the garage warehouses where they outfitted all kinds of vehicles, including mopeds and bikes with gear to protect the user, though generally the mopeds and bikes weren't used for actual combat, more the bikes were for navigating close terrain in a quite manner while mopeds were for show.

He had to check out how they were doing with manufacturing their own kinds of tanks, though he didn't get his hopes up since the last attempt to use a home made tank resulted in the top twisting in circles for three hours before finally stopping thanks to the use of two towers to keep it still.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page