Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

kasumalley's Discussions (1,355)

Discussions Replied To (1230) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been offline a bit here and there so I've missed posting some podcast updates.…"

kasumalley replied Aug 24, 2011 to If you haven't checked out Keith Carpenter and the Ren's podcast, Rotten Zombies, you should!

8 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

"I have been ultra sick lately with some stomach bug that will not go away. Plus I've…"

kasumalley replied Aug 23, 2011 to Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

273 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

"FB happened. Luckily, I had the best lawyer there was. So I seem to have gotten away…"

kasumalley replied Aug 23, 2011 to Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

273 Dec 14, 2020

"We love our XBOX. I would play a PS3 if we had one, but my friends are on XBOX Live…"

kasumalley replied Aug 6, 2011 to Ps3 or Xbox anyone?

28 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

""

kasumalley replied Aug 4, 2011 to Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

273 Dec 14, 2020

"That is so funny!"

kasumalley replied Jul 30, 2011 to LOL Cats

130 Aug 5, 2020

"I SO want to see this! Is that River from Firefly I saw too?"

kasumalley replied Jul 24, 2011 to 'Knights of Badassdom' Trailer is 'Army of Darkness' Meets Heavy Metal!

5 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Juan Gory Reyes

"What ya doin' Red? I keep readin' about the Juggalo festival or whatever you clowns…"

kasumalley replied Jul 22, 2011 to juggalos and juggalettes

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Redrum: the undead juggalo

"Oh puuuhhllleasssee!!! lmao"

kasumalley replied Jul 22, 2011 to juggalos and juggalettes

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Redrum: the undead juggalo

"Indeed I did. Seeing is lovely!"

kasumalley replied Jul 20, 2011 to Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

273 Dec 14, 2020

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page