Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE BOOKS/ WICKED READS (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a few people to review something!

hey fellow bloodthirsty slayers of the undead, i've written a rather vital point in the story of Blue Skies Burning.  One that definitivel…

Started by Priest

18 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Wicked Death☭

the future of my blog series...

for those of you that have been spared my relentlessly aggressive posts and comments, my blog (as well as my username for the site) is a fi…

Started by Priest

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

10 Minutes From Home: Episode 1-4

I really like this book series so far. Though I need to get the other 4 books in the series to finish off the journey, I'm placing this…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

1 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Gehenna (West of Hell #1)

If you like the wild west you will love this. If you love zombies you'll love this book...Combining the wild west and zombies together…

0 Jan 7, 2014

The Dead War Trilogy now 99 cents

In the year 2053 the dead walked. Mankind was caught off guard at first but within six years mounted a massive military assault against the…

Started by G. Cook

3 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Jessie W. Garrett III

The Last Zombie By RJ Spears

This was a very short story which simulated what man does whenever faced with the immorality of its own destruction. Instead of destroying…

2 Dec 15, 2013

THIS BOOK IS FULL OF SPIDERS, SERIOUSLY DUDE DON'T TOUCH IT

i can not recommend this book highly enough not only is it a great read for us zombie lovers but it just a great read in general. from the…

Started by saint.357

22 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Fearless Freak

Forget Texas, Part 2 to Forget the Alamo

This was a hell of a fight and as diverse range of beliefs within the group of survivors I was very surprised. This was one of those reads…

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Komrad Zombie Slayer☭

Three Major Books for your BOB

Hey Zombie Preppers,    I've been asked by several people not only where I live, but by those I have on Facebook, Twitter and other soc…

14 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by saint.357

Reading lots of Zombie books

Hey All,    I've been reading a lot more since my mother-in-law got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas this year. From Dec. 25 till this morni…

54 Nov 15, 2013

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page