Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

NON ZOMBIE TOPICS (698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check Out This Unbelievable ‘Alien’ Furniture Made From Scrap Metal!

By JonathanBarkan on June 7, 2016 The Alien franchise is one of my favorites, thanks to its masterful blend of horror and sci-fi, the amaz…

Started by saint.357

6 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by saint.357

What if Van Gogh Painted Horror Icons? [Wallpaper Wednesday]

By Tom Owen on June 8, 2016 Not all horror wallpapers have to be dark and gory. This Wallpaper Wednesday we’re looking at what some of our…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by saint.357

“Face Off” Contestant Creates ‘The Cabin in the Woods’ Sugar Plum Fairy Cosplay

By JonathanBarkan on May 26, 2016 Stevie Calabrese was a contestant in SyFy’s “Face Off” who was eliminated in the 11th episode of the 9th…

Started by saint.357

0 May 27, 2016

16th Annual Screamfest Hits Los Angeles this October

By Chris Coffel on May 24, 2016 America’s largest and longest running horror film festival, Screamfest, is proud to announce that the 16th…

Started by saint.357

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Jason Voorhees Goes Toe-to-Toe Against Wednesday Addams!

By JonathanBarkan on May 20, 2016 Friday the 13th might have been a week ago, but why should that stop us from celebrating one of horror’s…

Started by saint.357

0 May 21, 2016

Horror Artist Finds Beauty in Beasts

By Adam Dodd on May 20, 2016 I try to keep some variety in the art I feature here, but lately, there’s been a lot of monsters. What can I…

Started by saint.357

0 May 21, 2016

Photographer Creates Charming LEGO Behind-the-Scenes Photos

By JonathanBarkan on May 15, 2016 There’s something delightful about seeing behind-the-scenes photos from movie shoots. You get to see peo…

Started by saint.357

0 May 16, 2016

‘Doom’ Guy Cosplay Needs More BFG

By Adam Dodd on May 11, 2016 In two days, the new Doom will either breathe new life into the influential shooter franchise, or notsomuch.…

Started by saint.357

1 May 12, 2016
Reply by saint.357

This ‘Hellraiser’-themed Rubik’s Cube Has Such Delights to Show You

By JonathanBarkan on May 11, 2016 The Hellraiser puzzle box is one of horror’s most iconic props. Even if you haven’t seen the films, you…

Started by saint.357

1 May 11, 2016
Reply by saint.357

The ‘Psycho’ Theme Played on Piano…With Knives!

By JonathanBarkan on April 26, 2016 This TOTALLY slipped me by but with less than 50,000 views, I figure it slipped several of you by as w…

Started by saint.357

0 Apr 27, 2016

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page