Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

DIY: ZOMBIE STYLE (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Soup"er storage idea

Ok, I've been known to re-purpose things before like when I made a tote bag out of business cards for a friend.  Or when I made candy dishe…

Started by saint.357

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Ten survival hacks using 2 liter bottles

Started by saint.357

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

How To Make A Self Defence Slingshot VERY POWERFULL

Started by saint.357

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by saint.357

Preparing Your Home for a Blizzard

Posted on February 3, 2014 by Zombease 16 Comments This year alone, sudden and sever winter storms have debilitated entire populations as r…

Started by saint.357

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

34 Ways to Use Duct Tape for Survival

have always claimed – and not altogether jokingly – that you could build a house with Elmer’s glue and Duct Tape.  Both items are readily a…

Started by saint.357

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Komrad Gas Mask Killer☭

DIY Ultralight Alcohol Stove

Posted on February 7, 2014 by modernbushman Here’s an easy DIY project to start off the new year.  It’s a DIY Ultralight Alcohol Stove – p…

Started by saint.357

0 Feb 11, 2014

make your own Pocket Chainsaw

The chainsaw...awesome for cutting down trees, taking out brush super duper quick, and fighting off zombies. The only thing is a chainsaw…

Started by saint.357

0 Feb 9, 2014

DIY Fishing Gear: PVC Chum Tube

I had an extra length of 2" PVC pipe and decided to make a chum tube. A useful tool for attracting fish, it is also easy to make. Here i…

Started by saint.357

0 Feb 9, 2014

All Purpose Healing Salve

All Purpose Healing Salve by The Paleo Mama on January 21, 2014 in DIY Beauty Recipes, essential oils, Natural Living,Paleo Baby, Paleo…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

0 Feb 7, 2014

Cordless Drill as emergency charger

Published on Feb 7, 2013 In this video, you'll learn how to "MacGyver" a 40 Watt Electrical Generator from a cordless drill and a few house…

Started by Jessie W. Garrett III

0 Feb 6, 2014

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page