Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

It's time to put all our zombie killing knowledge to the test, do you have what it takes to survive in a world over run by the living dead? Answer our daily zombie questions and you just might find out!

YESTERDAYS QUESTION

If in desperate need of food or supplies, you should travel into the nearest city to get them because you will have a great chance of finding what you need.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--sfsg-oYh--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1501422561841332395.jpg

Answer

B: False

TODAY'S QUESTION

Situation: You and your team have decided to make camp next to a lake. In the far distance you see a body moving out on the water. You have a few hours until it is dark. What action should you take?

https://discdoesretro.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/image98.jpg

A: Leave it alone, it is too far away to reach you                                        

B: Move camp location further away from the lake                                      

C: Walk around the lake as a team to get a closer look then make a decision

D: Swim out to investigate the body closer and kill it if it's a zombie            

Views: 1630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Myself, I would have to go with A...

Not hard, just so damn tired...Been taken a friend every morning to "The Clinic" to help her out...If you catch my drift...

i gotta buddy

new question now up, can you escape the zombie high rise.

See, this one is pretty easy for me, I would do B...Just have to take a chance and wait to see if they move on...If they don't move on I guess I would be screwed...Till the thought of trying to bust through on of the walls on the other side of the room...Just an extra thought....(LOL)

i was actually thinking the same thing about the walls. no windows means this is an interior room. since its an office building the interior walls should be pretty simple. Sheetrock and 2x4's if your lucky. getting to an adjacent room should be pretty simple. of course you never know what you'll find over there but if your stock its a good strategy. if the whole floor is completely over run with zombies making leaving by normal means impossible. try to find your way to a room with a window. gather any sort of cordage you can along the way. depending on where you are in the office building network cables for computers are an excellent grab. you can then brake out the window and with enough rope lower your self down with a simple Swiss seat. its onyly three floors so its more then doable.  

Wish the author had put that option in.

Yep, would have been a good one...But it's cool...And most interior rooms (broom closet) have some kind of access to a vent...Depending on how big the vent is you can go through the ventilation ducts...

unless your under the age of 7 chances are most ventilation ducts are way to small for you. remember they're meant to move around air not people. movies lie to use far to often. drop ceilings on the other hand are another way to go. you gotta be carefully but if your not a big guy like me you should be able to use them to get around. just watch where you put your weight.

Actually all of the top three are good ones...After locking doors, I would start the bathtub filling up with water, then board up windows and then load guns that aren't loaded...So first is C, then B and then A for me....

yeah really you would do all of them i guess the question is about whats the most important you do it first sort of thing just encase shit goes down before your ready.

I would have to say C will be my first and most important...Water, water, water.....

i agree your water could get cut off or tainted at any time so doing that first very important. i even still have a water bob, like a big plastic bag you put in your tub and fill with water so the germs from your nasty bathing don't infect your drinking water.

I need to check into one of those...Plus I keep gallon jugs of water under the sink...After drinking or using milk, I clean the jugs and fill them with water and store them under the sink...Plus if I feel I need more water, I know how to empty out the hot water heater....

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page