Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

any of you who play paintball know the guns can shoot incredibly fast and hard. especially the higher end ones or ones that have been modded. so i was wondering could you shoot a hard projectile out of one and use it to kill a zombie? something like a marble or maybe better yet a ball bearing as they are organized by size which will be very important. i don't think modding the gun will be necessary so long as you have the right size ammunition. to small and the co2 will flow around it making for a week shot. to big and you risk it getting stuck in the barrel causing a catastrophic failure. not as bad as if a live round went off in a real gun but enough to damage the gun and possibly harm the user. but if it does work it will be a great option. its nearly silent when compared to a real gun, can fire just as many rounds per sec as any modern machine gun. probably kill but perhaps at a little closer distance which is fine considering you don't want to waste ammo on targets that are far away and there for pose no threat. theirs no problem with over penetrating when your in the close confines of a building. ammo will be light and I'm sure heir are personal sized options for refilling the co2 cartridges. or you can fill them up at any garage that has welding equipment. and a paintball gun has far less maintenance then a real gun. only thing I'm really questioning is the strength of the barrels to handle shot after shot of heavy loads like ball bearings. so what do you guys think?

Views: 1848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure give me a bit, I got to go through a bunch of stuff that I've kept over the years...Some of it that wouldn't be worth a shit if Zombies ever walk...(ROFLMAO)  I'll see if I can find it...I know I got it, just don't remember where exactly...(LOL)

no problem

You got lucky...I found it the first place I looked...(LOL)

This thing has only been used once or twice...I like my granddad's better then all the newer ones...It's so damn easy...

All you really have to do is make sure you don't go over 1.5 in sending and 1.5 incoming...

At least that's how I set them...Which I've never blew one up...We have tons of CB shops here along I-40 here in Tennessee, these shops are well known for blowing circuit boards and relays in CB's because they think a 2.0 is the best setting...For max output and max input, 1.5 is the best...

Which I'm sure you know how to set the SWR's...But if you need a refresher, let me know...Between my grandpa, my dad and all their buddies, I'm not to bad at helping set SWRs...(LOL)

thanks im really interested i don't have a lot of money right now with the con i'm going to but once it's over in September i would love to talk about buying it. or we could do a trade like i did with rhino, some gear from my shop or maybe something from the con like Romero's autograph? how does that sound?

I'm up for a trade, hell I aint to picky....(LOL)  

cool so you wanna go looking through my zazzle store or like i said i could gt you a few autographs or how ever you want to do this

he has some cool shit Jessie. well worthy of trade. 

Yep, we got it set up....

good to hear

Try shooting a dart or arrow type projectile.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page