Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Do you guys think zombies would ever be able to get tamed and used for the betterment of mankind?  It's seen in movies all the time, but always goes wrong.  Can it be done correctly?

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wild animals can't bite you kill you and reanimate you. Come on casecloser! It sounds good but in the REAL world any zombie left walking can bring the whole human population down with one fatal bite!
well the undead spread through a viral infection carried in their blood stream right?  As humans we should be able to develope an anti virus to combat the infection
Just like we have a anti virus for AIDS?
I wouldn't trust the anyone to develope anything to combat the zombie outbreak.
the only good corps is the one that stays down.
FIDO is a great example of this....all we need is a colar like in the movie :P
those electronic collars are nice. but who wants to have a decomposing corps around? the disease factor alone is enough reason to get rid of them. then there is the fact that FIDO is fiction. the likelihood of inventing that is slim to ziltch (nothing). shoot them in the head and burn the remains. that IS the only answer. the only "ENDGAME" that can be.
Rhino, I guess your right...
Well since we all know that zombies sense of smell is strong.  How about if we put them on leashes and used as search and rescue teams. 
but if you cant domesticate them. it would be like doing a SEA WORLD water show with a Great White Shark. it will turn on you and then eat you. then eat the survivors it finds.
or yourself lol
true enough on that one komrad. the thing that is lacking here is a reality that will be all to real when the dead are walking again. and that reality is that the dead have a smell that will make your eyes water to the point of not being able to see. not to mention the fact that it nauseates to the point of puking to the point of dry heaves. combine these two things into one action and you wont want to walk one on a leash or try to use them in place of rescue dogs. the only thing that dont stink that hideously is when you light them up to burn because the heat from the fire kills almost anything. pure and simple.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page