Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I was sitting here at work today and I got an idea. We have a lot of talented people here. From writers to artists and beyond. And though we all share our talents with each other, why not get together for one major project.

I was thinking, we can put together a book of short stories and illustrations that all members of WICKEDZOMBIES.COM submit. We can find out how to publish it and all money received from the book sells, like for Nook and Kindle can go to supporting the site or whatever ideas we can come up with.

I have a couple of short stories in which I can contribute to this project. We can take the stories and some of the zombie survival tips and some how-to's and create a type of survival, entertainment book that even the newest prepper or vet prepper would like to have in their arsenal to combat the undead.

It's just an idea that I thought up. And figured I would see how others might feel about it. Lets hear the many voices in which combine to make WickedZombies.com the Ultimate zombie site...

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a Great idea because I see there are a lot of members who have horrific zombie stories and pic. This site is my home and I enjoy logging in a seeing all the creative ideas and post!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page