Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/10/world-war-z-brad-pitt-film...

Brad Pitt stars, apparantly the plot however, wont follow the book very much, this has alot of fans upset.

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would to. they are easier to fly.

well, the book is post z invasion, when society is all but restored, now as far as I know the movie doesnt really follow the book, but how do we know hes traveling the entire world? He may just be traveling the country...

true. a lot has yet to be revealed to us. makes it all the more a mystery and worth waiting for.

Brad Pitt has battled Nazis and Trojans. Now, he'll take on Zombies.

The Oscar-nominee stars in "World War Z," an adaptation of the cult hit book by Max Brooks. While the book, as /Film points out, is subtitled, "An Oral History of The Zombie War," and is written in a retrospective style, the big screen version, according to a press release, is an in-the-moment action flick:

The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. Enos plays Gerry's wife Karen Lane; Kertesz is his comrade in arms, Segen.

Enos refers to Mireille Enos, Emmy-nominated star of "The Killing," who was recently added to the cast. Big name stars aside, fans are not happy with this development. In any case, here's a photo captured from the film's set.

i admit i heard a lot of hype that a lot of fans are saying it will suck. but i still hold some hope. Brad Pitt may not be a George Romero. but i am still hopeful for this to be good.

IMD says the projected release date is 12/21/2012. man that seams like forever. with any luck on our side. Yeliz will be with me to watch it when it comes out.

funny theyre releasing it on the supposed D-Day...seems like an excellent day to release it though

i was hoping they would release it around Halloween like THE WALKING DEAD but better late then never i guess. lol. December will have to due. lol.

it might actually be genius timing, when the world doesnt end on that day, everyone will still be hyped and in a frenzy and have a newfound interest in the apocalypse survival situations, thus theyll turn to this movie, and perhaps it could add a fresh spark to the genre thats been (I hate to say it) a little stagnant for a little while now (Warm Bodies)...

true. it is after the Mayan 12/12/2012 "End of the World" deadline. i think that deadline is not so much a deadline but simply the fact that their calender makers got bored with fashionable number crunching and gave it a rest for a while and got preoccupied and forgot to start again just before the Spaniards came and conquered them. lol.

A snippet in this article mentions a December release date, so original reports seem to be correct...

http://geekout.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/23/zombie-apocalypse-preparedn...

awesomeness!!! i use IMD.com to find out the skinny on most of my theatrical releases. so far they have never let me down.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page