Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey guys,

I've been debating this for a little while and it looks like it might be happening. I've been contemplating on getting back into dirt track racing and have finally decided to do it. Granted I won't be running the big V8 motors, because I have to start fresh in what is known as the Mini Stocks. Which of course is a simple 4 cylinder motor stripped and bored and modified to run dirt track, which is circle racing. Where most Nascar racers get their start. Which I'll be doing it for the fun of it.

I was wondering how everyone would feel, if I can get permission, to having WickedZombies.com being placed on my race car next year??  Let me know what you think?

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, right...Talk about being de-nutted....(LOL)

LMAO!!! i can see it now. Mr. Garrett getting chased by Mrs. Garrett with a dull deer antler to do the job. LMAO!!! RUN FORREST!! RUN!!! LMAO!!!

ROFLMFAO

if you want. i do sell deer antlers when i come by them. does Mrs. Garrett want one by any chance? LMAO.

Update for the WZ RaceCar.....

Pretty much it boiled down to me having to work every friday and saturday night and not getting paid or being able to set up plans for my family. When I told him that I wasn't working on friday and saturday nights anymore for free, that my car doesn't run on fumes or empty promises anymore, the shit hit the fan. To make a long story short, he sold the car out from under me and as for the money I had already paid him, I was told I would never see it again, that I owed him for raising me and that money I paid him was just a small portion of the life he should have had.

I hate to say that the idea of getting WickedZombies.com on the track has been derailed and put on hold. This bitch my father has gotten up with after my mom passed away has changed him to think everyone owes him a living. Hell if anyone owes anything to him it's himself. The last time he actually had a job was when I 6 years old. The rest of the time my mom worked.

Anyways, I am so sorry to report that WickedZombies.com Racing may not happen as soon as I was hoping. Hell I almost had the car totally together, minus the motor and transmission. Please for give me getting everyones hopes up. My dad has really changed in the last year to the point I don't even know who he is lately. And this attitude he has had has gotten me and him into some whooper of some fights...

Till further notice or somewhere out of the blue, someone gives me a race car, WickedZombies.com Racing is up in the air for right now....

Please forgive me for getting everyone's hopes up...This shit has got me so pissed off, that I could wipe out a herd of zombies by myself or bite 16 penny nails in half....Sorry guys....

its okay brother. this was no fault of your own. there is always another time and another car. all you can do is keep the faith and take  your time. if there is one thing i learned in life. its there is always another time. and that time can and will present itself when its due. maybe not today or tomorrow. but it will happen. just hold your head up high and keep marching trooper. there will come a day when he will have to face you for what he did to you. and on that day. the justice you deserve will prevail. that is also another given.

HEY! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING THAT MAY HELP BRO. was that car registered to you? if so, you can take him to court over it. maybe even press vehicle theft. GRAND THEFT AUTO if thats the case. something to check into. all because it was on his property does not mean he has the right to dispose of it as he sees fit. and the one that bought it. they can be prosecuted for receiving stolen property if they knew about this in ANY way or no receipt made out. you may just get justice for this after all.

There's nothing I can do about it. But as it stands he'll get his. Specially when I whip his ass on the track. So I'm still looking for a race car. I got my parts back off the car last night. The battery, the fuel cell, all the gasline and my racing seat.

I still have the receipts for those things. Which I took back from the guy who bought the car...A sort of Black Ops Operation lets just say....(LOL)

the reason i brought up who the car was registered to is because even if you buy a car from the junk yard. it still has to have a title exchanged before the sale is legal. so if it was in your name Jessie. then the sale is not legal and the car is still yours by law. but if anything, at least you got some of your parts and the fuel back. and with the receipts in hand. nothing they can do on that. its still sad he did that to you though.

Well, in Tennessee there's not a single race car that has a title to it. It's just a simple bill of sale. But because I trusted my dad, which I sholdn't have, there were no records of any payments or anything. So needless to say, the next time he wants to sale something to me that I need to make payments on, he'll be giving me receipts or we will sign a contract. One way or another I'll be protecting myself from his bullshit next time...So I learned a lesson this time. 

damn. i just wish there was something i could do to help. i so hate seeing a  good friend bent over a barrel like this. it kills me just how fast a family member will cheat a person faster then a total stranger. i ma sorry i couldnt be of any help with what i know. i sometimes forget that laws differ from state to state. i just wish i could do more for ya.

Aaah, it's cool dude...Trust me I'll have my day...But until then, I'll just buy my time...(L)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page