Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey guys,

I've been debating this for a little while and it looks like it might be happening. I've been contemplating on getting back into dirt track racing and have finally decided to do it. Granted I won't be running the big V8 motors, because I have to start fresh in what is known as the Mini Stocks. Which of course is a simple 4 cylinder motor stripped and bored and modified to run dirt track, which is circle racing. Where most Nascar racers get their start. Which I'll be doing it for the fun of it.

I was wondering how everyone would feel, if I can get permission, to having WickedZombies.com being placed on my race car next year??  Let me know what you think?

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Needing harness and racing seat...Which I have the racing seat, racing harness is going to be $250.00 or more. Like and need the 5 point racing harness...

FUel Cell, Battery box and battery needing put in. A 10 gallon fuel cell goes between $100 and up...And the battery will around $100.00 also...Can get a good cheap battery from Wal-Mart...

Everyone likes an ass shot...(LOL) 

Close-up of where WickedZombies.com will placed...The hood of the car...

Will be sanding the entire car down and painting it as close to neon blue as possible. The number of the car will be either my mom's birth year, my birth year or my little boy's birth year. Just haven't decided.

I've went to other racing teams within the Camden area and talked to them about their sponsorship prices and what i found out was they are totally unfriendly to racing fans. The cheapest that I've found for a fan to have is name on a race car was $75 dollars. And it goes up from there. Talk about being money hunger...I created a price list that should be just right for not only businesses but also fan friendly. There are going to be those who want to help or become part of something that could become something mainstream or at least trending on twitter for a short time. And I believe I've come up with a way for even the common man who is a fan of racing to be part of this adventure...Check out the price list and let me know if it's fair. Just remember, it takes a lot to run a race car...So the prices are as fair as I can make them...

Sponsorship Price List

All sponsorships are for the whole year and all will receive a signed photo of car and driver (me).

All business sponsorships ($100) will receive a signed photo and at the end of the season will receive a medium size trophy of placement for the season and a dvd of the season's races for mini stock class...

Pesronal Sponsorship: $25.00

(name on left or right side of car near rear side window)

Sponsorship for business
(Full quarter panel left or right rear): $100.00
Business name, address, phone number and website

(1/2 quarter panel left or right rear): $75.00
Business name, phonenumber and website

Rear of car sponsorship: $75.00
(This is for one sponsor only)

(1/4 of quarter panel left or right front): $50.00
Business name and website

Let me know what you think of the sponsorship price list??

being you said you got like a year yet to get her built up. when Yeliz gets to the states. i will talk to her about maybe sponsoring ya. if Obama does not succeed in putting me out of business first. maybe i can come up for a design to put on the side or something for Alamo Guns. lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page