Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

It goes with out saying that everyone here loves zombies, but it also goes with out saying that there are as many different kind of zombies as there are zombie fans. from the classic slow moving Romero type zombies that we all grew up on. to the 28 days later zombies that brought the idea of fast infection type zombie to our attention. and many many more. now we all have are our own individual preference for zombies but what if you had you choice between two different types of zombies. which would you chose, well that's what we're here to discuss.

((LAST WEEK RECAP))

this week we take a step away from video games to return to the silver screen or in this case the direct to DVD screen with these little know but very good zombie movies. first up is a while new twist on cannibalism as this new york based movie shows, we all know new yorkers aren't afraid of anything let alone rats. but maybe they should be as an ever growing population of them under their feet results in what can only be called the first ever case of rat zombies in mulberry st.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xlbRISPfLt0/UXkzCJUcpsI/AAAAAAAAKAI/w1VLxvqWa4A/s320/Mulberry+Street+2006+movie+pic.jpg

the next film while it should be more well know to everyone here still doesn't enjoy the fame i feel it deserves. but unlike its counterpart here. there is no question that these are zombies in dance of the dead.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uPXhVllUz2k/TeKpTJzC2cI/AAAAAAAAC2Y/3s87chxilAA/s320/thestars.jpg

more return of the living dead then night of the dead this black comedy stars zombies bursting out into a run from their graves, driving cars, and even doing their best headless horseman routine as one walks around holding its severed head out to bite you. now these aren't the most realistic zombie depiction but its fun campy and at least you can kill them unlike in "return". oh and did i forget music makes them go docile, gotta love zombies you can stop with a bitch-en guitar rift.

but as good as that might sound you voted and chose rat zombie knowing on people faces by a small margin, so congrats mulberry street.

(THIS WEEK)

this is a poll i have been excited about doing since i first started this contest. it is the mac daddy of zombie world encompassing video games, movies, books and merchandising out the ass. the first name in zombie video game horror you know, it you love you wanna blow it's head off with a shotgun. Resident evil!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/resident-evil-3-wallpaper-nemesis.jpg

yes from nemesis to Jovovich zombie fans have proven they just can't get enough of this series no mater how bad the movies start sucking. this titled started as a game but has branched out into almost every media proving its power as a financial and cultural juggernaut.

what you ask could stand against such a loved and feared franchise? well it has to be another video game and though its background is humble it wonderful game play, story and mechanics have made it an instant hit with fans. thats right the new game that shows fungus isn't just in you dorm show anymore. it's on your face and it's taken over your brain and your play station in the last of us.

http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/last1.jpeg

the game that has you looking twice at that mushroom on your plate and building flimsy weapons out of scissors and duct tape in your garage has taken the zombie lovers by storm. but can a game that features only two types of zombies stand up to the time tested behemoth that is resident evil only you can tell. cast your votes now for the battle of the new and old, David v. Goliath. where you decide the outcome.

well there you have it a battle of the brain-eaters where only one can emerge victorious. so if you had the choice of entering one these perspective worlds and doing battle with these undead foe's which one would you chose and why? next Saturday we will tally up your votes to see who is our "PICK OF THE DAMNED"! and then we'll be back with two new choices of reanimated terror.

Views: 4875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dead Rising is just the way I want to fight the zombie apocalypse!

DEAD RISING is my "PICK OF THE DAMNED"! 

Call Of Duty is my pick for this week. Next week should be interesting. 

yeah I'm really starting to run low on ideas. i got like three more weeks and then nothing.

Actually if you look at the choices you given us the last few weeks, there were other types of "so-called" zombie mutations within each movie and the video games you have posted. You could always go back and pick the different types of zombies within the movies and the games. Remember, Resident Evil 5 and 6 have a lot of different types of zombies and zombie types, just like a lot of other movies.

Also you got the people in which were in these movies. Not only will we have to face zombies, but those types of people who were in these games which gave the main characters hell within the movies and the games....

Just a thought to help you out a little....

thanks maybe when i get really down, right now I'm just trying to give you the most entertainment. i do it all for you guys.

I like this thread. It actually was kind of fun. From what I've seen, those fat, bald headed, out of shape dip shits, like myself, would rather face the slower zombies. (LOL)

Hell, the faster ones would make me a quick snack...(LOL)

But I am having some good fun. I even found a few zombie movies I haven't seen that I'll be catching up with....(L)

thats what its all about my friend thats what it's all about.

You can always try to use a different genre to mix things up.  

thats true but not to worry i've gone ahead and thought of a few more ones so now i have a whole month to fall back on, after that well who knows.

DEAD RISING

YOu know, I never made it to the damn gun shop inside the mall. Guess I never played long enough...(LOL)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page