Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

It goes with out saying that everyone here loves zombies, but it also goes with out saying that there are as many different kind of zombies as there are zombie fans. from the classic slow moving Romero type zombies that we all grew up on. to the 28 days later zombies that brought the idea of fast infection type zombie to our attention. and many many more. now we all have are our own individual preference for zombies but what if you had you choice between two different types of zombies. which would you chose, well that's what we're here to discuss.

((LAST WEEK RECAP))

this week we take a step away from video games to return to the silver screen or in this case the direct to DVD screen with these little know but very good zombie movies. first up is a while new twist on cannibalism as this new york based movie shows, we all know new yorkers aren't afraid of anything let alone rats. but maybe they should be as an ever growing population of them under their feet results in what can only be called the first ever case of rat zombies in mulberry st.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xlbRISPfLt0/UXkzCJUcpsI/AAAAAAAAKAI/w1VLxvqWa4A/s320/Mulberry+Street+2006+movie+pic.jpg

the next film while it should be more well know to everyone here still doesn't enjoy the fame i feel it deserves. but unlike its counterpart here. there is no question that these are zombies in dance of the dead.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uPXhVllUz2k/TeKpTJzC2cI/AAAAAAAAC2Y/3s87chxilAA/s320/thestars.jpg

more return of the living dead then night of the dead this black comedy stars zombies bursting out into a run from their graves, driving cars, and even doing their best headless horseman routine as one walks around holding its severed head out to bite you. now these aren't the most realistic zombie depiction but its fun campy and at least you can kill them unlike in "return". oh and did i forget music makes them go docile, gotta love zombies you can stop with a bitch-en guitar rift.

but as good as that might sound you voted and chose rat zombie knowing on people faces by a small margin, so congrats mulberry street.

(THIS WEEK)

this is a poll i have been excited about doing since i first started this contest. it is the mac daddy of zombie world encompassing video games, movies, books and merchandising out the ass. the first name in zombie video game horror you know, it you love you wanna blow it's head off with a shotgun. Resident evil!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/resident-evil-3-wallpaper-nemesis.jpg

yes from nemesis to Jovovich zombie fans have proven they just can't get enough of this series no mater how bad the movies start sucking. this titled started as a game but has branched out into almost every media proving its power as a financial and cultural juggernaut.

what you ask could stand against such a loved and feared franchise? well it has to be another video game and though its background is humble it wonderful game play, story and mechanics have made it an instant hit with fans. thats right the new game that shows fungus isn't just in you dorm show anymore. it's on your face and it's taken over your brain and your play station in the last of us.

http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/last1.jpeg

the game that has you looking twice at that mushroom on your plate and building flimsy weapons out of scissors and duct tape in your garage has taken the zombie lovers by storm. but can a game that features only two types of zombies stand up to the time tested behemoth that is resident evil only you can tell. cast your votes now for the battle of the new and old, David v. Goliath. where you decide the outcome.

well there you have it a battle of the brain-eaters where only one can emerge victorious. so if you had the choice of entering one these perspective worlds and doing battle with these undead foe's which one would you chose and why? next Saturday we will tally up your votes to see who is our "PICK OF THE DAMNED"! and then we'll be back with two new choices of reanimated terror.

Views: 4875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OH MY GOD!!! I loved both of those movies. I watched The Horde on Netflix. And I own both of the 28 days/weeks later movies. I want The Horde, which is what it was called on Netflix. Anyways, I could actually face both of these without even a doubt. One you can slow down, even though they mostly showed people running from them. Anyways, I loved the horde zombies because they were more of the Romero style. 

I really loved both movies. I would say I could face a mix of these two zombies. I could and would face both...

sorry pal you want your vote to count then you can only chose one. sorry but its the rules andhttp://assets.diylol.com/hfs/386/6ec/d79/resized/super-creeper-bunny-meme-generator-scary-things-will-happen-if-you-don-t-follow-the-rules-0e0681.jpg

DAMN!!! where did you find that picture of uncle Roger?! lol. he will flip when he finds out the pic he had done when high on crack got out.  LMAO!!!

lol

lol. this really isnt my uncle. but i did send him a copy of this pic and reminded him of his bachelor party he had in 1992. i am just waiting on the pic he will send me of his hand flying the middle finger at me. lol.

http://slightlyboringthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/misc-you-dont-say-l.png

I guess if I have to choose, It would have to The Horde...(LOL) Happy?!?!(ROFLMAO)

lol. look on the bright side dude. at least with the LA HOARD ones. big guys like us wont have to worry if they want to break out the BBQ sauce and a grill. reason being it would be a level playing field. lol. i know the last thing i want is to hear a zombie singing "I want my baby back ribs". lol.

(ROFLMAO)

28 DAYS LATER PLEASE!

LA HORDE An end of the world battle between gangsters, cops and zombies.

I'm going with the Romero-style La Horde... although I'm not a fan of the French with regards to anything really... but Romero... well, he and his zombies are timeless.  Classic is labeled "Classic" for a reason... it's remembered and not forgotten.

Plus, I've spent my life making impossible shots look easy, and what could be easier than a head shot on a slow zombie?  Plus I love going hand-to-hand where I know I get to use blades and take the head off.

Fast zombies are fast... but easy.  If they don't require a head shot, then you can set up ambushes, kill zones and use anything under the sun on any part of them to bring them down.

Somehow, Fast Zombies don't seem like real Zombies. They might make for an interesting movie or two, but they just don't have the same feel nor fear-factor.

What's worse: 500 zombies that you can lead through gas puddles and torch with your Bic? OR, 500 Zombies creepily lumbering towards you and all you have is 160 rounds of .50 cal ammo for your sniper rifle, four 30-round magazines for your M-16, and six grenades? 

Yeah, give me a real challenge... or just stick me 6-feet under if I'm not Zombie Killer enough to take on the real deal!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page