Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What last sentimental item would you grab should an outbreak occur?

If you were to have to leave fast during an outbreak, what would you grab of sentimental value before you ran out the door?

I would want at the very least, our last family Christmas picture, which has all of us in it.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honey, do you know what sentimental even means??
when it comes to this subject, its easy for me to answer. the family photo of my mom, dad, my niece, and me. and a photo of my late departed sister. and my 2 boys, Tigger and Ash. then naturally my family. the rest of the house can be replaced after the apocolypse is over.
Stuff is stuff, but memories are great for sure. I'm with you on the pictures.
most men dont and look at my views as silly so your words mean a lot. thanks.
I think some men like to put on a tough exterior. Some are better at being more honest than others. It's a good thing.

At a very young age I suffered a great loss of a sibling. So I too would want a picture of her. Family is very important to remember. *hugs*
Awwwwwww Komrad Rhino,you are such a sweety with all this sensitivity,massaging & sentimentality,freal,I'm being genuine,they are all lovely qualities.
i was taught to respect women. never hurt them but protect them. treat them as an equal for they are equal.

and colours of course
LOL!

its gonna be cold and lonely running from the undead...plus i would just read it fer the articles!
You just got on my good side. lol I heart sheep. I will share stashes of my wool with you, should we be stuck anywhere near each other.
Lets hope it's the wool he likes...lol.
He did say cold & lonley(winks).

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page