Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

All of mankind has different situations in this Zombie World. Some people might be hold up in a house, military base, mansion, apartment building, or just on the run.

What What Is Your Status Right Now?

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Schertz, Tx.

Food supply is more then enough for now theres only 26 of us here, last night we raided the local grocery store and the Wal-mart near by. Spirits seem high and the mood is over all steady. We've taken shelter on the fourth floor and the roof of the hotel, disabling the elevators to key access only and sealed the 2 stair well doors. we've been in contact with the small group of people who took to hidding at another hotel we plan on meeting up and combining forces. the only thing that is getting to everyone is one of the people here, he was a guest staying at the hotel, and apparently at one time he was in a Band called riot or something.. either way with his ranting and raving i can see him "accidently" falling off the roof.... i just dont know if i should stop it or allow it

My wife and kids went to Texas to visit her mom and the last thing I heard was my 7 yr old screaming DADDY! Before my phone went dead. This is madness. I'm locked in our apartment. The plywood over the windows holding and I took all the 1X4's I had stored for another project covering the front door. There is no back door so I got luck on that one. Lights are still on and there are a few scattered reports appearing on TV. My main goal is to make it the 800 miles and see if my family is alive or dead. One way or the other, I have to know. I also have to know what is going on with my dad, my brother, my sister and her family. Last I heard they were all meeting at my dad's house out in the country.

I got my package from Komrad Rhino just three days before the shit hit the fan. So I got several things I needed to complete my survival gear. The 9mm Glock I stoled from the guy next door fits nicely into the tactical vest. Hell he didn't need it anymore. Old fart had a heartattack as he watched some of the scattered reports here in my apartment. I dragged his body to his apartment across the hall and scavenged everything from his apartment. I'm on my laptop, think god I bought one of those Acer Aspire One's from Wal-mart at the start of this year. Anyways, the net is still up and I feel it will be up for a long time. Or till the power starts to go. But for now it's still on. I've got my survival pack slung over my shoulder and my BDU's and tact vest are on with 9 secured in the holster. I got  all the clips the old man had in his house. Old bastard only had 9 clips with 10 rounds per clip. I'm going to have to hit Shooters to see if I can get some more ammo. The owner had a nice M4 style 9mm rifle, so I'll see if it's still there and grab it. This crap could have waited till I got my Zk-22 Bullpup, but nooooo. I got to remember if I run into Komrad Rhino to thank him for getting this stuff to me as quick as he did. I'm set to try and get the hell out of here. With my survival pack on my shoulder and the supply pack ready to go by the door, I guess I'm ready to roll out. I'll send word as soon as I reach my dad's. Shouldn't take but 30 minutes, but I'm going to say at least an hour to get there. Due to the panic and probably roadbloacks and crashes on the road. So hopefully will be updating in about an hour. and if this is my last words typed or spoken my friends, RETREAT HELL!!! NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!!!!!

Damn it!! Looks like I'm on foot from Shooters. Lucky it's across the street from McDonalds, so I'm using there bullshit wifi connection. I was able to reach shooters before the damage done to the car put it out of order. Hell I ran into like 10 cars and over 15 of those flesh eaters. I had to drop my supply bag in order to reach here. I found the M4 style 9mm and there was one lady in here. I come in and she thought I was military. When she found out I wasn't and she locked herself into the manager's office. I loaded down my tac vest with extra mags and stuff the shit out of my survival pack full of boxes of 9mm rounds. I thought about not taking the crossbow, but I still took it and a leg bolt quiver. I over stuffed the leg quiver and overstuffed the across the back quiver too. I'll use the crossbow till I run out of arrows. I still got 29 miles to go before I get to my dad's. The lady in the office should be alright. I tried talking her out but she's waiting for the military to show. Guess her ass if going to die before anyone shows up. I'm going grab a bite before I take out. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to find a vehicle that hadn't been beat the hell out of. This is crazy, I thought I would have gotten further within the last 30 minutes, but nothing is for sure. I did however catch a small piece of a news report saying they are evacing people from Pringles Park in Jackson. But the footage I saw was more like a battle ground. Bullets, choppers and truck loads of soldiers firing in all directions trying to keep the dead at bay long enough for the civies to reach safety by helicopter. But the transmission died out after the reported was attacked. So far from what I've seen, there is still no damn reason for what caused it. But it's to late now. Just for stupidity, i check out my facebook group page, guess what, it's lit up like a fucking christmas tree. Everyone is now wanting to know what to do. All I posted to them was arm yourself/ board up your house for now and stay quit. And now people who thought I was crazy are now looking towards me for advice. They're going to have to wait till I reach my dad's place. After I get there, I'll get them straight. Probably going to take me a few hours to get to dad's place. Unless i find a good running vehicle. There are a couple of houses on the backroad towards dad's, so I'll try and scrounge a vehicle up between those houses. Might even stop and check in on Mr and Mrs Wench. Hope they are good. It'll take a while so after I finish eating this cardboard tasting power bar I'll head out.  Retreat Hell!! No Retreat, No Surrender.......

Well, I made it to Mr. & Mrs. Wench's place. Both were dead from shotgun blasts. I'm guessing they saw what was happening and instead of living they decided to go out on their own terms. Which is understandable. Took me an hour to find the keys to Mr. Wench's truck in the garage. I've tried calling everyone I knew and nothing. Just ringing phones. I'm going to take the truck and the pull camper. I know it will slow me down, but after a few modifications, it should be a half way decent shelter and command center once I reach my dad's. I don't know if everyone made it there. The damn phone does nothing but ring. And I know they get a signal on their cells, so unless they left all their phones at home or they're all dead...Don't know yet. But at least I have wheels now. Stick to the back roads, silent kills only and conserve ammo and fuel. I'm out.....Retreat Hell....No Retreat, No Surrender....

Sounds like you have everything under control. Watch those back roads because bandits could be set up and waiting to attack. If only the undead where all we had to worry about. I have been held up in a apartment building for the past few days and am waiting to see how long the chaos outside last...

I made it to my dad's but lost the truck and camper. Was about a mile from my dad's place and had to jump out of the truck. Damn rednecks...Had a roadblock up...In order to get by them I used the truck and camper. Jumped from the truck with the M4-9mm rifle and pack. Forgot to grab the damn crossbow and arrows, but the diversion helped me circled around without being noticed. The last mile or so wasn't to bad, except for the limp. I hit the ground hard and I think I twisted my ankle. I think the stars, gods or whatever up above for keeping my path clear. I guess the stenches haven't made it out of town or at least this far. Well I'm held up on my dad's property inside his work building.

I may have my emotions under control right now, but there bodies everywhere. All burnt to a crisp and there's no way I can get into the trailer to find out if everyone or anyone was in there. I got the doors locked and several latch locks securing the doors. The window by the workbench is to high for them to get through or break. At least dad had enough sense to have it blocked a little higher just in case of a flood. And ways, I do figure that everyone was in there. All there vehicles are here. So I pray to whatever god there may be that they were able to get the hell out before the place burned. So far I believe I just lost my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister and her family. If they didn't get out, why or how in the fuck did the place catch fire? They should have been able to hold what few stenches I saw in the yard, three or four of them. I'm going to hold up here till the flames die out so I can search the remains for signs of people being inside...

Looking out the window, the glow of the embers of the ending fire that consumed the mobile home, put a soft red shadow over the ground. I'm glad I talked dad into putting a power line to the shed. I'm trying to turn my pain into something else. Nothing the people that I shared most of my life with and cared for deeply are now gone. All the vehicles are still here. So there is no reason to expect less then they've moved on to where they don't have to live through this fucked up world. My eyes still fill with tears of loss, but my heart turns black as the darkness consumes this world. I always used my family as reasons to keep going, now that they are gone, I have no reason to live. 

I pull the 9mm pistol from my vest and look at it. I think about how easy it would be to join my family in the great beyond. To leave this world of horror and to find the wonderous Elision Fields of the after life.

I go to the door and begin undoing the latch locks holding the doors closed. I walk from the safety of the workshed. The light from the full moon has lit the open space of the land. Dark silhouettes penetrate the furthest corners of the land and the low drifting moans cover the silence within the darkness. Being filled with despair has my heart and mind competing for domination.

The ring tone of the whistling cowboy drifts into my ears. I ignore for the first shot into the darkness. The ring continues to drift into the canals of my ears. I fired into the darkness again. Then something within me snaps back out of the well of self pity. I make a run back for the work shop. A few of the stenches were in my path.

I raise my pistol and fire and one drops. I fire again and the next one drops to the ground, but keeps coming for me. With three left standing and one crawling, the ring is louder. That's my mother-in-law's ring tone. I pick up the pace. At this realization that my wife and kids are on the other end of that phone call, I had no choice but to try and plow my way through these slow walking bastards. I hit the first one with a common shoulder block and he was knocked on his ass. The next one was already lunging out me and I had to drop and roll past her. I came up to one knee and fired my pistol. Both of the zombie heads explode and splatter the ground. The crawling zombie had grabbed my leg, the phone rang again. Without thinking to much of what I was doing, I reached for my Gerber lock blade and without looking, plant the blade deep into it's head. The phone rang again. Getting to that phone has become my only goal.

Fuck the knife, I can retrieve it in the morning. But with still two more of these flesh eating pricks left, I know I had to think of something. I fired at the one on the left. The back of it's head explodes behind it, covering the ground in a black looking goo inside the moon light. Now one remaining and no rounds left in the gun, which I forgot to reload earlier, my knife is gone and the rest of my gear is now in the same place with phone. Then an explosion of rage rushed throughout my body. I take of running straight at the last of the zombies in my way. I let out a yell as I leap into the air just 3 yards away from the walking corps. As my body weight drags me back to the ground, I land one hard blow to the side of the walker's face. I hear the bones of it's skull break under the momentum of me running and coming to grips with gravity.

It drops to the ground I rush even more towards the shed. I grab for the phone as I am trying to re-do the latch locks.

"Hello?"

"Jessie, it's me. The boys and I are safe in the basement. Mom and Joe both have been torn apart."

"Where in the hell are you guys? My phone died. What basement and do you have supplies?"

"I've got bad news and even worse news."

"WHAT?"

"Jason, Lj and me have all three suffered wounds from those walking dead fucks."

My heart sunk as fast as the Hindenberg zepplin after it reached New york.

"Jessie, please don't come for us. Because after tonight, no one will be alive here. I'm taking Joe's .44 mag with the last three shots in it and ......"

My wife's voice trails off as I here the cocking of the gun. 

"Daddy?"

"Hi BooBoo. You ok?"

"Those people bit me on my arm and it really hurts. They got Jason on his arm too. Mommy's shoulder is bleeding bad."

"It'll be ok. I Love You BooBoo."

"I Love You too Daddy."

BLAM!! BLAM!! 

"Forgive me honey, I Love you..."

BLAM!!!

The phone goes dead and so does every ounce of my being. The phone falls to the floor and I fall to my knees. I bury my face into my hands and weep uncontrollably. Pulling my hands away I barely see the phone on the ground next to me. I grab it and begin yelling into it....

DENISE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! WHY!!!!WHY!!!!!

I throw the phone and smashes into tiny pieces of plastic and circuits. I fill off the light in the shed and lay there looking up at the darkness. Tears streaming from my eyes, silent screams never leave my body or throat. 

As I wake from a night of total destruction, I wonder can I keep going?  My entire world was destroyed within a two days of these bloody bastards. I can feel the anger and the feelings of revenge igniting in my soul. I looked out the window. There's a herd of about 20 to 25 roaming the acre of land that once belonged to my dad.

What do I do? My heart is telling me to seek revenge and my mind is saying hunker down and stay quiet. I have my M4 rifle and my 9mm pistol and ammo pack with a my katana style machete I got from true Swords. Plus my trust lock blade gerber knife. Oh wait the knife is in the crawler's head from last night. Well I guess the three day training session I got a few weeks back is getting ready to be tested. I got to get my knife back and try and clear me a damn path to the road. The deep ditches that the county dug, to help the flooding around here, should help keep most of them from getting to me as I move down the road. I'm not to happy with what the hell I'm about to do, but I need my knife and I want to get the hell out of here. But I've always been one to fly by the seat of my pants. Though most of the time it gets me into trouble, but this time, if it does, I'm taking out everyone of these things that I can before I go down...

I'm going to undo the locks here in a minute. I want to make sure all my weapons are ready to go.

I walk over to the door and start to undo the first lock. What the hell? Did one of those sonavubitches get under the shed? What the hell??  Again a damn thump...Ok, what the hell is going on. Dad always said he had a few surprises out here that only he knew about. Did the redneck finally listen to me and fix a place up to hold out? Did he put the damn thing out here??

Where in the hell is it coming from? Now there's more banging on the bottom of the work shed...I push everything over to one side. Wait could this be my head playing tricks on me? I kneel down on the floor and feel the vibration from the banging. What if I cut through this floor and end up having a few of those things come through...

I'll deal with that when it happens, I'll just keep my pistol handy...

Dad has a sledge hammer around here somewhere. I just have to find it. I look around. Where in the hell did he get this thing from? Some fucked up looking handle on his sledge. It looks like a tree branch. Damn wait, my damn skill saw is around here somewhere. I can use it to cut a hole in the floor. besides, if those things outside are under the floor and I take them out, maybe I can lure them in close and blow dad's welding tanks. At least he did pick a hobby that had him get all sorts of goodies. Especially when you are building and racing cars on dirt tracks around here.

So with the welding tanks half full I could set them to blow and escape through the hole in the floor. If what I'm getting ready to find under the shed is more of them flesh eating bastards, I guess my plan will be out the window.

Well, I found my skill saw and if I survive this, I'll let you know what the hell I found under the shed.....

The shed may have been Jesse Garrett III death sentence...

Am I dead? Shit my head hurts like hell. What the hell happened? There's a coffee can with nuts and bolts scattered across the floor. How damn long have I been out? 

What the hell was I doing? Shit, why did I lock myself in my dad's shed? 

What the hell is going on around here? My rifle is in the corner, I'm wearing my ZTRT Uniform and I have on my Tac Vest. What the FUCK?  Damn, I don't feel so good, I think I'm going to be sick....

I am being surrounded by a zombie horde in a abandoned store. Thing are look dim right now! 

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page