Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What is the Scariest or Creepiest Character/Creature (Non-Zombie)?

Have Fun!

Views: 6253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John Lithgow in Buckaroo Bonzai as well
Can we count anything Tim Robbins has done or would that go in kitty's WTF thread cause his role in Howard The Duck comes to my mind
this movie creeped the hell out of me because the duck looked just like my sister's boyfriend when she was 16. i never had so much as one nice thing to say to him in my whole life. lol. gave me the excuse of calling him a duck and a dork all in the same breath.
I was watching this horror flick called Plague Town on the Chiller Channel. A straight to video flick of course, but this character freaked the Hell outta me.

hey dude! where did you get a picture of my aunty wanda? lol.

I just watched plague town again last week.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (1973) movie creeped me out big time as a kid, those little creepy things that lived in the basement, not much to look at but the overall illusion had me hopping from couch to chair to chair, racing down the hall and leaping into my bed!! *shivers

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page