Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

What would use use?

Views: 2193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My old fire arms instructor would say the most powerful weapon that you can use reasonably well.
I'm not a fan of a crowbar. Their akward to swing from the shape of it and unless your using a small one, their too heavy to swing with one hand. Swinging with 2 hands is a bad idea when fighting zombies so I'd take a pass on it. My favorite firearms for fighting deads would be the M249 SAW, A SIG556 DMR, and a Kimber Crimson Carry II

' />

a trench spike (designed to pierce a military issue helmet)

The trench spike would work well, but they are hard to find. Plus, it's designed for, suprise, trenches, and is supposed to be used with a downward stab. This requires you to tuck the blade facing your under arm, which is how I would fight with a knife, but it would need a blow starting from either behind the neck or above the head and jammed down leaving your body open for a dead to take the opening and get a bite out of you. Besides, if I'm going to carry a knife I want it to have more than 1 purpose.
Ok.. first this.Lol

any gun really as long as you shoot the head, shothun if your dealling with a butt load of zombies. personally Ghurka Khukri knife, machete, hatchet, base ball bat in that order. any sharp blade or blunt object will do, no reload!

My Tom Brown Tracker knife. I call it the MOOSEKILLER. Just under a foot, weighs about a pound.. this thing is pretty much by my side all the time. A guy named MIKE BARTOL made the sheath. He worked with me ( thru email) to configure all my personal specifications. Price was 1/4 what the "commercial" leatherworks wanted ( for their stock model) need leatherwork? Contact Mike!

Various 9s, and a .32

Henry lever action .22. Probably my favorite gun to shoot. You will NEVER hear me speak bad about Henry guns.

Mossberg 500

STAG AR-15
Something to consider: You have to take into account the availability of ammo after ANY emergency or disaster. I could've gone with a tougher round in the pistols, but i chose 9s because thats what is commonly used by LE and MP. It would be most readily available, and I am good at scavenging. Same with the AR. I never keep less than 500 rounds of any ammo readily available. .223 and 5.56 are VERY hard to come by anymore. Order now!!!
There is no real perfect weapon against all zombies in all situations...but I'll stick with my smashbat, my Mini-14, and my P22.

I wouldn't carry it out in the field, but with my M91 in 7.62x54r, I can hit anything within half a mile.
i think i say this for all here: DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

these are my personal best friends.
another real good zombie killer! i been testing this toy for a month now and it is exceptional! if you cat shoot 'em! BRAIN 'EM!

sometimes a melee weapon can mean the differance between life and death. it can also mean the differance between getting through unnoticed or not as well. and for a little info love, dont knock a good crowbar either. it helps to have at the least a small one to pry open a sealed door if you need in some place to hide for a short term. dont get me wrong. a good gun is a must. but so are melee weapons and tools. they can be used to save you as much as a good gun can.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page