Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

The title explains it all. What animal or animals would you fear most if it was a zombie?

Views: 2307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For some reason this idea came to me... maybe i'm plotting my management teams payback... anywho

a pit full of zombie rattle-snakes not only will they turn you into the undead... but hell they are still carrying around toxins to eat your dieing flesh yumm yumm

That made me laugh a little just because how fucked up that would be to deal with. Lurching around and then twitching in an eternal paralysis thanks to the snake bite.
you got that mixed up with cobra venom. rattle snake venom causes a condition called necrosis around its bit. and what that is is a type of tissue rot. rattle snake venom can dissolve muscle tissue and bones. cobra venom will cause muscle and respiratory paralysis. so it would be a pit full of zombie cobras that would really be a fucked up situation. lol. undead and paralyzed. the rattle snake venom would just speed up the decomposition of being undead. lol.

zombie sharks, think about it. the shark is the zombies only natural predator. but if they can get infected then there's no chance of stooping the apocalypse. lol

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page