Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I was looking through a lot of sites in which anyone can go to to watch movies. Most of them have some good prices in which to be able to watch the movies, but they seem to be like most other sites. So much bullshit to download in order to watch one or two movies a month or whatever. 

I took it upon myself to find movies on youtube, full length movies in which we either have grown up with or have seen or haven't seen, to allow us to be able to see some movies in which we may enjoy and also to see for free...

The movies in which I have found are full length and actual movies, not these movies made by some kid with a video camera...(LOL)

So below is a list of movies in which I found on youtube that you can watch for free....Some of these movies have had there embedded code removed, but the link still works...

Night of the Living Dead

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is where they came up with the movie Trick or Treat...They took this short movie and used many other short movies, which came from Tales from the Darkside shorts. I was wondering where I had saw some of those stories and I just found one full episode...Enjoy guys....

i watched these all the time in high school. loved them. lol

Now we can't FORGET EVERYONE'S FAVORITE HBO FRIDAY NIGHT CHARACTER, THE CRYPT KEEPER...Here you go, one that I liked...

this is MY favorite Tales From The Crypt episode. the very first one i ever watched and in my very first apartment. i really loved the ending. gave me a few ideas as to what to do with zombies as a form of sport. a version of slice and dice if you will. lol. enjoy.

I loved this series...And I liked just about every episode they had on...I liked this one too...Hell I even thought about doing the ending to a few people....(LOL)

Rise of the Undead (Feature Length Zombie Film 2013)

last night on SciFi channel was a good one i never seen before. it was called Zombie Night.

it was not a good movie dud it sucked

I admit it was a bit if a letdown. But I always been a Daryl Hanna fan. So it gave us some eye candy at least. Lol. Was kinda messed up how it ended. All the stinkers just laying down to sleep come daytime. He'll, that would have been a great time to hunt zombies. Lol. Just head stomp all that you see laying there. Then hide at night in a safe place like the jail.

I missed it...Had to take my little one Trick or Treating...Give it about a month or so and it'll be on NetFlix so I'll try and catch it...

it was not bad in my eyes. but being they gave it such publicity hype. i was expecting more. so when you go to NetFlix. dont get it with high expectations on it.

Check this movie out...I found this one looking through some old movies. I remembered this one from when I was in my teen years...I actually felt sorry for the monster in this one. Specially when I found out how he came to be...But have fun watching....

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page