Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Post your own homemade gear, (weapons, items, packs, bags, tools and devices, etc).   

Views: 1316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well when you are having a BBQ send us a invite.

any week. i bbq weekly

estwing full tang tomahawk

ALL THE BETTER TO CRUSH ZOMBIE HEADS WITH MY DEAR!

INDEED  it's also a very effective, light weight tool for processing wood.   in addition, i have also used it to carve my way out of a roof as if i had been trapped in an attic.   the spike is extremely good at that.

I see you must be intending to destroy the staircases and barricade yourself in the attic.  

i prefer to keep the option open, basically.   never know where i might be.  and the tomahawk is only 27oz.   it's light weight enough that i can keep it on my belt constantly the same way you would your survival knife.  If i get caught off guard and have to flee with nothing but whats on me, it gives me greater possibilities

Do you have a bug-out location to flee to?

i currently have 4 locations, each one in a different direction, because i won't know which direction danger might be coming from.  from those 4 locations, i have a more permenant idea in mind, but that will depend upon further info i might be able to gather on what i'm facing.

ANY UPDATES?

my apologies. i have been a bit busy at work, but i'll get some extra stuff up soon

no prob buddy we've all been there. but we do miss your wicked weapons.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page