Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey guys, I'm Gilbert Deltres, a hardcore zombie aficionado and comic writer.

I'm sure you fellow dead-heads have been craving some new fodder. Well, here's a sneak peak of the cast to my upcoming webcomic Under The Flesh.

A Sci-Fi Tale of Zombie Horror.

In a world ravaged by an unknown virus which only infects males, mankind's last hope lies in a single soldier.

Check our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/undertheflesh.comic for updates and launch news! We appreciate your support! Spread the carnal chaos! 

Views: 1786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your definitely that special kind of friend Rhino. Especially that kind of fan haha. And Vanessa truly is wicked... Willing to massacre Jesse...She is all types of lethal!

we can be a true host of friends. lmao!!!

looks like they are getting set up for an invasion of their digs. things are tensing up for our hero and his all girl crew.

HEY!!! in all the talk of prepping Jessie for his big day. we forgot something. there was mention of a prophesy to be revealed here. when will that happen?

another UTF rocker by the way. cant wait till you start updating 6 & 7 times a week. (did i just drop a major hint there? lol.)

Rhino, your optimism is worth all the hard work it takes putting the comic together ; )

i am your #1 die hard fan.

WOOT! WOOT! Sorry Jesse and Venessa, RHINO's #1! LoL!!!!

LMAO!!!! I WIN, I WIN!! And Jessie didnt have to be stuffed in a pink toga with a target on his groin or be propped up on a cross. LOL.

Damn it...(LOL)

WATCH IT BALDY! It can STILL happen. LMAO!!!

LoL Guys!

Oh and a heads up! Please don't forget to "vote" at the bottom of each new page update ; )

There's a small Top Webcomics Link with a boxed number. Click on it to vote for us! We're trying to get in the top 100 of webcomics!

Thanks guys!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page