Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey guys, I'm Gilbert Deltres, a hardcore zombie aficionado and comic writer.

I'm sure you fellow dead-heads have been craving some new fodder. Well, here's a sneak peak of the cast to my upcoming webcomic Under The Flesh.

A Sci-Fi Tale of Zombie Horror.

In a world ravaged by an unknown virus which only infects males, mankind's last hope lies in a single soldier.

Check our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/undertheflesh.comic for updates and launch news! We appreciate your support! Spread the carnal chaos! 

Views: 1786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I vote for boiled stinky egg! Yuck! :-(
As much as I like the raw egg, stinky egg, and especially the field goal, I can't do that LoL

Trust me, after this Sunday, you're gonna want the next page so bad you're gonna wanna offer Jesse up as a live sacrifice haha!

(LOL)   

That'll be a fight...After about 200 rnds I've gotten pretty good at popping heads of squirrels at about 25 yards with my little .22 Mossberg Tac rifle...(ROFLMAO)

If we gotta offer him up for sacrifice. I know a girl that had a pink toga to put on him. I will even make him a crown of olive branches to go on his bald head like Caesar the Great. Lol.
Wow you are a sadistic man.... OUCH!*¤☆

think thats a good one. wait until i sit down and really think it through. lmao!!! this idea is childs play in comparison. ;-)

Don't make me go to the F you thread again...(ROFLMAO)

You know the worse it is the more immortalized Jesse becomes... He'll be forever known as Jesse The Great! The human sacrifice that brought UTF to cult status! Rhino, keep it coming! LOLs!

well in that case lets do this in style. i'll get that pink toga and olive branch crown ready. then have a friend erect a giant cross to do a crucifiction with. put a bullseye target on his groin. then pass out throwing knives. the goal. the first person who scewers the little ewok chubby gets a free lifetime subscription to UTF. it will be a hit! charge like $1.00 per throwing knife and let them have at it. about the time they hit a nut or the ewok. he will scream so loud that even the devil will cry in pitty for him. or would that be sympathy pains? i dont know, i always get those so confused. lmao!!!

What did Jesse ever do to you? Does he deserve such harsh treatment? If so lets get the Wicked party started.

Geeeez, 

With friends like you, I don't have to worry about enemies or even zombies as long as I got you....(ROFLMAO)

lmao!!! EVERYBODY should have a good friend like me. people like me make the world go around plus keep things interesting and in perspective. lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page