Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

The following is a list of the top 100 horror movies of all time as assembled by IMDb: now, Im sure that we all will have different feelings about this list, so...let the debate begin, what movies do you feel got left off, got ranked too high/too low, and which ones do you feel shouldnt even of made the cut?

http://www.imdb.com/list/BVqk8obMuqo/?licb=0.07072932631441375

Ill begin by saying, Dawn of the Dead #1, I wont argue that, I am pleased with the number of zombie flicks that made the list, however, I wouldn't put Zombieland at #16. I love this movie, but I dont feel that a horror/comedy shoulde be that high on a list of true horror movies. When you start talking about Army of Darkness at 27, or Nighmare on Elm St. at 35, I dont see how you can put Zombieland at 16...

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Image of The Devil's Backbone
The Devil's Backbone (2001)
    7.6/10  
It is 1939, the end of three years of bloody civil war in Spain, and General Franco's right-wing Nationalists... (106 mins.)

Image of Wolf Creek
Wolf Creek (2005)
    6.3/10  
Stranded backpackers in remote Australia fall prey to a murderous bushman who offers to fix their car, then takes them captive. (99 mins.)
Director: Greg Mclean

Image of Insidious
Insidious (2010)
    6.9/10  
A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further. (103 mins.)
Director: James Wan

Image of Let the Right One In
Let the Right One In (2008)
    8.1/10  
Oscar, an overlooked and bullied boy, finds love and revenge through Eli, a beautiful but peculiar girl who turns out to be a vampire. (115 mins.)
Director: Tomas Alfredson

Image of Gremlins
Gremlins (1984)
    7.1/10  
A boy inadvertantly breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters on a small town. (106 mins.)
Director: Joe Dante

Image of Frankenstein
Frankenstein (1931)
    8.0/10  
Horror classic in which an obsessed scientist assembles a living being from parts of exhumed corpses. (70 mins.)
Director: James Whale

Image of Cabin Fever
Cabin Fever (2002)
    5.4/10  
A group of five college graduates rent a cabin in the woods and begin to fall victim to a horrifying flesh-eating virus, which attracts the unwanted attention of the homicidal locals. (93 mins.)
Director: Eli Roth

Image of Fright Night
Fright Night (1985)
    6.9/10  
When a teenager learns that his next door neighbour is a vampire, no one will believe him. (106 mins.)
Director: Tom Holland

Image of House of 1000 Corpses
House of 1000 Corpses (2003)
    5.6/10  
Two teenage couples traveling across the backwoods of Texas searching for urban legends of serial killers end up as prisoners of a bizarre and sadistic backwater family of serial killers. (89 mins.)
Director: Rob Zombie

Image of Daybreakers
Daybreakers (2009)
    6.5/10  
In the year 2019, a plague has transformed most every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind. (98 mins.)
Image of Pandorum
Pandorum (2009)
    6.8/10  
A pair of crew members aboard a spaceship wake up with no knowledge of their mission or their identities. (108 mins.)

Image of Dog Soldiers
Dog Soldiers (2002)
    6.8/10  
A routine military exercise turns into a nightmare in the Scotland wilderness. (105 mins.)
Director: Neil Marshall

Image of Severance
Severance (2006)
    6.7/10  
A team-building weekend in the mountains of Eastern Europe goes horribly wrong for the sales division... (96 mins.)

Image of Ring
Ring (1998)
    7.4/10  
A mysterious video kills whomever views it, unless that viewer can solve its mystery. (96 mins.)
Director: Hideo Nakata

Image of The Signal
The Signal (2007)
    6.2/10  
A horror film told in three parts, from three perspectives, in which a mysterious transmission that turns people into killers invades every cell phone, radio, and television. (103 mins.)

Image of Paranormal Activity 2
Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
    5.9/10  
After experiencing what they think are a series of "break-ins", a family sets up security cameras around their home, only to realize that the events unfolding before them are more sinister than they seem. (91 mins.)
Director: Tod Williams

Image of Night of the Creeps
Night of the Creeps (1986)
    6.6/10  
Alien brain parasites, entering humans through the mouth, turn their host into a killing zombie. Some teenagers start to fight against them. (88 mins.)
Director: Fred Dekker

Image of The Midnight Meat Train
The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
    6.3/10  
A New York photographer hunts down a serial killer. (98 mins.)
Director: Ryuhei Kitamura

Image of Event Horizon
Event Horizon (1997)
    6.4/10  
A rescue crew investigates a spaceship that disappeared into a black hole and has now returned...with someone or something new on-board. (96 mins.)
Director: Paul Anderson

Image of Shutter
Shutter (2004)
    7.2/10  
A young photographer and his girlfriend discover mysterious shadows in their photographs after a tragic accident. They soon learn that you can not escape your past. (97 mins.)
Image of Slither
Slither (2006)
    6.6/10  
A small town is taken over by an alien plague, turning residents into zombies and all forms of mutant monsters. (95 mins.)
Director: James Gunn

Image of Dead End
Dead End (2003)
    6.8/10  
Christmas Eve. On his way to his in-laws with his family, Frank Harrington decides to try a shortcut, for the first time in 20 years. It turns out to be the biggest mistake of his life. (85 mins.)

Image of Devil
Devil (2010)
    6.4/10  
A group of people are trapped in an elevator and the Devil is mysteriously amongst them. (80 mins.)

Image of Dead & Breakfast
Dead & Breakfast (2004)
    5.6/10  
A night at a local bed and breakfast turns into a bloody supernatural fight to the death. (88 mins.)

Image of Ginger Snaps
Ginger Snaps (2000)
    6.9/10  
This film uses werewolfism as a metaphor for puberty. One of the Fitzgerald sisters, suburban goth girl outcasts, gets bitten by something in the woods (and it ain't a neighborhood dog). (108 mins.)
Director: John Fawcett

Image of Feast
Feast (2005)
    6.4/10  
Patrons locked inside of a bar are forced to fight monsters. (95 mins.)
Director: John Gulager

Image of Dead Snow
Dead Snow (2009)
    6.5/10  
A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies. (90 mins.)
Director: Tommy Wirkola

Image of Die-ner (Get It?)

Image of Misery
Misery (1990)
    7.8/10  
A famous novelist is "rescued" from a car crash by an obsessed fan. (107 mins.)
Director: Rob Reiner

Image of Dead Alive
Dead Alive (1992)
    7.6/10  
A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors. (104 mins.)
Director: Peter Jackson

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page