Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Bloody-Disgusting writes: After almost a decade, horror legend Tom Savini - who was responsible for creating special effects and makeup for such classics as Friday the 13th and George A. Romero’s Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead - has come out of retirement on makeup and effects to get his hands dirty on two new Australian horror films, reports if.

The man who was responsible for creating special effects and makeup for such classics as George A. Romero’s Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead, oversaw and assisted in creating the effects for the Daniel Krige-directed Redd Inc and upcoming zombie flick Mary Doe.

" 'Redd Inc' is a horror revenge story that follows Annabelle – a burlesque webcam stripper – who gets abducted and ends up chained to a desk with five others in a macabre, horrific make-shift office. Their self-appointed “boss” is escaped, wrongly-convicted serial killer Thomas Reddmann, aka Redd, demented from experimental, behaviour modification treatment. He requires Annabelle and his other “workers”, who were all participants in his trial, to find the true serial killer… or die horribly." Savini cameos with the lead villain being played by Nicholas Hope. Kelly Paterniti also stars in the indie that's now in post.

The zombie flick Mary Doe, created by Nick Nicolaou, is currently in development

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would like to know more on this one.

wait a minute......he retired!?!

a guy like him NEVER truly retires. this proves it. lol. but i heard he had a while back.
well anyhow thats great that he's goin back to what he does best!
That man is amazing! He deserves all the horror movie props!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page