Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

The Zombie Apocalypse 2 Carlton Oregon Changed to Zombie Stock 2011

The second installment in my Zombie Apocalypse series, this time we are moving to a larger location. Our first location was on 40 acres and this time it will be on 170 acres. This new location is outside Carlton Oregon, about an hour and a half from Portland Oregon. We are getting as many vendors as we can find and hope to present this Horror Survival Game in a festival style setting. The survival games will run during the daylight hours and during the evening hours we will have food, makeup classes and plenty of photo opportunities. Camping will be Friday and Saturday nights with free coffee. We are looking at getting a 2 to 1 ratio of zombies to survivors. This event we will not be using any airsoft guns and there will be no need for eye or face protection. We will be using sound effects for our private security forces to add a bit of realism. I am trying to get the same independent cinematographer that created the trailer for "The Zombie Apocalypse 2".
Admission to this event will be $50.00. We will have at least 5 games on Saturday and right around 3 games on Sunday.
I am also working on getting a local chapter of a "zombie walk" group to flood the festival area and keep things interesting. We had 125 participants for our first event and would like to get at least double that amount.
We will have prizes on Sunday for zombies and survivors, "Best Dressed, Scariest, Most hardcore", and so on.
If anyone can offer up suggestions on who to contact to be guest speakers or who would like to attend this event to make it even better I would very much appreciate all the help.
Hope to see you all.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

more like George A. Romero. lol. but he would be the ultimate deal sincher. get him and you will have more people then you will know what to do with. but why not ask anyway? worst thing either he or Mr. Romero can say is no at best.
Thank You so much, I will send an invite and a letter to both gentlemen.
thats the spirit. you never know till you try.
We have had to change the admission price to $50 due to logistical issues. I now have a facebook page for this event with a link to our website. We will still be showing free movies Friday, Saturday nights. This is the Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194053487283211
My goal is to get 500 to 1000 people and it looks like with as much support as we have been getting, we may just pull it off. Just want everyone to understand, even though this is what my small business is heading towards, we are just trying to cover the costs of running the event, toilets, lighting, security, and so on. My primary goal is to hand a very big check to The Children's Cancer Association. I also want to purchase prizes for our raffle and auction items. If anyone has ideas on prizes to look at, please let me know. Also, I am working with a mental block in my designing of our event flier. I have a starting point but never have created fliers. I will be adding photos from an upcoming photo shoot to the flier, along with a list of sponsors as we get the commitment.
Thank You so very much. I am very grateful to everyone here who has opened their arms and made me feel like a brother. I will try to be more active on the boards. Wicked Zombies Rock!
I would love to have some media about the group, I will do whatever I can. Maybe place something on the flyer.
Looks like Wicked Fun!

I am looking at working with the airlines and hotels to see if I can get discounts for people coming from out of town. I will keep everyone updated as much as I can. I would love to see some Wicked Zombies in all their glory.

As a bonus, for any interested members, if you register and mention "Wicked Zombies", I will waive the event fee and you will be my guests.

Just sayin. 

Almost forgot, I am also planning on having a Zombie Beauty Contest for some added fun. Hope everyone enjoys wine, since there are a huge amount of wineries. Was wondering one thing, should have checked the member list first, are most of the members on the east coast? If this works out, I would like to bring this event to the other side of the country and see how that works, just may take a little hard work, but it's worth it. I just know this has to be my calling in life, otherwise, I wouldn't be having so much damn fun. Where else can someone do THIS for a career?
Wait till you guys see the entrance to the safe zone, I still have to keep the duck tape around my head, pretty damn tight. The parking, camping, vendor area, and food court are 10 acres alone and people will be able to bring their RVs if they like. I have a shuttle bus available to bring people from the Portland Airport to the safe zone. I'm sure most people have heard of Zombie Squad, the Oregon chapter will be providing support for us for this event and the Red Cross will be there to teach.

The Story, in case someone has missed it.

The Safe Zone in Beavercreek Oregon has been compromised, and now has been lost.....

I am sorry to say that a large number of survivors also have been lost, if not by the Zombie attacks, then by the Fuel Air Bombs that were dropped by the Air National Guard, in their attempt to sterilize the area with fire. This was only a temporary fix to the bigger problem, yes the virus was destroyed in this small area. 

A small handful of survivors that were able to avoid the infection were in fact almost killed by the fire from the bombs. We were able to Evac them to a local hospital for immediate
 care. This all happened September 2009, one year has passed and now it is 2011 and are getting reports of a larger virus outbreak. 

I hate to call it a Zombie Virus, but I can't explain it any other way. Strangely, this infection is very different. The first Virus outbreak simply "Killed" the victim and then after a short incubation period, maybe 30 minutes, the body would re-animate and attack any living person.

Now this is where it starts to get strange and really bugs the hell out of me. Once a living person is attacked by an infected person, there is no apparent death. 
Let me explain...it's sort of like the Ebola Virus gone bad, if that's even possible, and since there is no known cure, all we can do is do our best to protect ourselves and loved ones from this menace. 

We had a backup plan and we used it with what few survivors that we could save. We had 2 Military Helicopters waiting for us, once everyone boarded, they took us to Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood in Oregon. Our researchers told us... maybe they lied......... what does it matter, they told us that zombies can't survive the freezing cold....but the infected were waiting for us inside. 

I am Really happy that  the zombies didn't wait until the helicopters landed or we'd all be dead. I'll not forget, there must have been 60 or 70 of them pouring out of the lodge running right for us and in the path of the door guns, once the guns started firing, cutting all of the zombies down, Timberline was out, plan B...

Plan "B" was an Ocean Going Cargo Ship anchored in Astoria Oregon. We have made our home on this cargo ship now for over 13 months and are running low on food and medical supplies and ammunition. 
I think one of the survivors is showing symptoms of some virus, I think it may be Ebola! 

The symptoms are like this....
The pain, the bleeding out, the convulsions. Internal organs start to decay as though you're already dead, but you're not. Your blood loses its ability to clot, then your Endothelial cells, which form the lining of the Blood Vessels, fail to function, so blood leaks through. Soon it oozes from every orifice..... even from your eyes, pores, and under your fingernails. 

Then You Die.!

I have decided to take whatever supplies we have left and board the helicopters and fly to a remote area outside Carlton Oregon which will be our Primary Safe Zone. Since we have not had any radio communication from the military or law enforcement, we have no choice but to remain at our new home and hope the virus runs out of hosts to infect. 

News Reports begin to come in, and you can hear a pin drop...

It started about three weeks ago when we heard numerous reports by CNN that a deadly Outbreak of Ebola was reported in the Russian Ukraine. The outbreak might possibly be connected to a Government State Hospital. A wide variety of symptoms from uncontrollable bleeding to the dissolving of internal organs in certain patients, has been reported. The original reports said that the virus was passed through physical contact and is spreading. But the reports were also very optimistic. It seemed that they had a cure and everything was under control.

Until 2 weeks ago!. . . . Reports of similar outbreaks in Germany, Italy and London were heard. Like the swine flu pandemic, CNN followed its progress. It was easy to believe that it was just another outbreak reported in the "Around the World News".

Last week real time reports started hitting local news of its spreading through the Chicago suburbs. Unconfirmed stories of Riots, looting’s, and dead people walking about were also reported as it headed towards the East Coast. Within four days of its reaching Chicago, the reports of it spreading as far as San Francisco, Portland and Seattle were announced.

Yesterday with the possibility of this infectious virus being so close to home, most residence stayed glued to their local TV news networks, or their radio station's. But those news sources were short lived. At 2:43 PM yesterday they stopped. Only hours after the first reported casualties in Portland were suspected, the electrical power and video news service went out. Although almost everyone uses cable television, the cable company provider's are also located in downtown Portland where the first reports began.

With the power off, radio stations kept reporting the news until just before 5:00 PM Friday evening. When with no explanation why, That radio station stopped as well.. . . . .

At 2:43 PM Friday the power grid for community west of the Portland Metro area went out as well. And it was expected that the cause for the TV and radio interruption was the power failure. But what could cause such a wide power disruption.

Join us in Carlton Oregon this July and come as a Survivor or Zombie. Do a bit of camping, enjoy zombie movies at night, meet with other fans of this genre. Enjoy a bite from a selection of food and drink vendors. Participate in workshops and demonstrations all weekend. There will be Raffle Prizes, Door Prizes, Zombie Make-Up provided by Liz The Incredible and her team. 

We have organized the second installment of The Zombie Apocalypse Weekend, Now called "Zombie Stock - The Apocalypse" to be held from Friday, July 29th through Sunday, July 31st, on 170 acres of heavily wooded land outside of Carlton, Oregon.  

Activities will include Survival Training, Make-Up Demonstrations, Martial Arts Instruction and many other Zombie/ Survival Themed Activities.  

The Zombie Stock Weekend will be a great opportunity to get to know other Zombies,
Survivalists, and Zombie Fans, or just relax and spend time with your friends and family. Most importantly, you just might learn how to live through the coming Zombie Apocalypse. 

New updates, we will now have a mass renewing of wedding vows and if anyone wishes to get married, we have a minister. We will have at least 2 musical guests, Smoochknob and Toxic Zombies. The numbers for this event may go higher than 3000 people

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page