Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Would absolutely be Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone in there is nuts anyway! Can you imagine? Tons of little dirty children eating you. OMG. That place is a nightmare on it's own!

What do you think? Worst place to be stuck?

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The ghetto where I work. Some of the old poor drunk guys stumble around and I pretend they are zombies. Several times I have had to actually make sure they were not. Not kidding at all.
both the I-94 and the woods thing would suck. i would have to deal with the woods thing to where i live because there are still plenty of wooded area left even though my street is now opened up. it was once a dead end street till someone got the bright idea to sell it off for houses to be built. damn i miss those woods! leave it to Ohio government to fuck up a good thing. lol.
we have a resturant here in San Antonio called the towers of america its a tall building
any ways the resrurant sits on top of it and spinns now that would be a terrible place to be stuck cause the only way down with no power are the stairs its a long climb ( i've done it twice for a cure cancer drive) and the idea of a mass of people full of fear and panic trying to get down and into their cars while zombies are attacking just sends a shiver down my spine
A college campus during the middle of the day. The ones that I go to are fairly empty by about 6PM.
to add on to this idea, what would make it worse is that if someone gets attacked in the middle of the campus. people all watching might think it a frat prank untill a few more people get ripped apart and eaten in front of them.
Absolutely, for these reasons (well, not zombie outbreaks, lol), they send out mass e-mails when ANYTHING weird is going on. Last semester I got an e-mail stating that there would be a protest in which students would be dressed with fake guns handing out fliers. I can imagine how flipped out people were if they didn't get the e-mail.
what were the fliers about and why wear fake guns when its SO much more fun to wear REAL ones. lol.
LOL They were protesting anti-gun laws (this is Tejas after all!) and the school isn't too keen on real guns on campus I suppose. I guess that the term "campus shooting" doesn't sound too fun to anybody. I wasn't there the day it happened, although I wish I had been to see if it freaked anyone out. Not everyone checks their school announcements/e-mail address.
i see. i agree campus shootings are bad news. however if the students were allowed to carry a concealed firearm on them, then these fuckers would think twice about choosing a campus for a blood bath. you dont hear of these things in an open community where concealed carry permits are issued. since ohio got CCW permits, home invasions dropped. so have robberies on the streets and rapes. if the fellon dont know who is carrying and who is not, they think twice and leave things alone. so these campuses need to wake up and smell the coffee and let these men and women carry their pistols. the day of "trust and love thy neighbor" just ain't there no more. and collage campuses are no different. if a campus would allow CCW, then a crook wanting to make a easy mark couldn't. dorm crimes would drop, campus shootings would be extinct. main reason. if a student can defend themselves, then the crook will leave them alone. the sheep would be turned into wolves and fight back against the preditor. i always felt that there should be a nation wide CCW permit for those able to LEGALLY own firearm.
I don't disagree. We need a way to defend ourselves at college/university if we need to. The best thing I can come up with is a small pocket knife and I need to get some pepper spray. However, there are a lot of pretty nutty people I've come across and I fear that if they were allowed to bring their guns to campus, they would for fun, which turns into the bad situations. I see an issue with the fact that around our campuses I NEVER see any of the police that are supposedly roaming around. So although there are guidelines set in place to protect us, a few cops that are hiding out somewhere on considerably large campuses for a smaller college aren't enough. I certainly agree on the days of trusting your neighbor being over. I find myself feeling more and more untrusting of most people I come across in life everyday. It totally sucks. Some people just are not good.

Part of the problem is all these damn psychotropic drugs that unstable people are on. They work for some and not for others. I have had a bad reaction to benzodiazepines before (causing higher anxiety levels, severe melancholy, physical sickness, etc.) and I can imagine what they could do to someone with severe issues abusing them or on poor mixtures/dosages. Especially if you're trying to get off of them. They are deadly and they change the way your mind works. I know you would agree as I've read your stance in the addictions thread.

Finding the middle ground seems to be the never ending problem. I assure you though, if they start trying to take our guns away, Texans are going to get quite rowdy. You don't eff with our guns around here. Hence the protest at the school.
at the Poteet Strawberry Festival, with all the face painting and rides it would be a very bad place to be stuck during the outbreak
fun though. we could pelt the hell out of them with strawberries if all else fails. worst case should happen and we need to retreat, we could throw them the strawberry queen and yell "CHOKE ON 'EM!". LOL.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page