Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Would absolutely be Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone in there is nuts anyway! Can you imagine? Tons of little dirty children eating you. OMG. That place is a nightmare on it's own!

What do you think? Worst place to be stuck?

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i always felt that the worst place to be stuck at in my home town was our hospital. if they put you in the heart wing (and i been there several times), you find out the hard way that the hospital morgue is on the next floor down. you cant even lock the room doors to protect yourself and if they catch you with a weapon to defend yourself with? oh boy! off to jail you go! trust me. you dont rest much less sleep on that wing with the thought of a zombie outbreak in mind.
Thats scary stuff.
another place to be that would really suck bad is this situation. imagine yourself on the shitter with your drawls around your knees. no weapons. and they come after you under the stall doors with no way out. this is almost as bad as the hospital heart wing if you ask me. lol.
Funny scene in Zombieland at the begining I think.
yup. being caught there never came to mind untill i saw that movie. lol.
really with how i work and my sleep schedule that during the outbreak I would more then likely be sound asleep and wake up to it in mid-stream unless it goes down while im at work, then i'll be in a hotel that i can pretty much lock down in a matter of minutes
internet cafe, posting on a zombie website.
Picking up the kiddos from school. More kids = more awfulness.
At a Wiggles show.. right dead center of the main song
In the restroom of a mobile home only one way in and the window is not an option
thats as bad as my public restroom idea brother. lol.
gridlock traffic...at rush hour...in new york.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page