Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Telltale Games is working on the follow-up to one of the greatest zombie games I’ve ever played, but season two won’t be here until fall, at the earliest, and that’s still a ways off. Thankfully, they’re giving us a bonus episode that will bridge the gap between the first and second seasons of their amazing episodic tale, and it’s coming sooner than you might expect.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days will begin rolling out over its many platforms starting tomorrow. Head past the break for every release date, by platform.

Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THATS IT!!! THATS ABSOLUTELY IT!!! i got to break down and get a PS3. anyone want a Wii station? lol

LOL did you break down and buy a system?

lol. yup. got it on order today. lol

man i wish i could i could get one, i so badly want to play the last of us. their should be a serves like game-fly that lets you rent systems so you can play these games with out the commitment. treat it like renting anything and make you have to give them a security deposit.

thats where a place like a rent to own place comes in handy. if you find there is a month you cant make the payment. let it go then do it again when you can. the local RTO here where i live allows you to pick up where you left off if you cant make the payment. but thats only if you pick it up the following month. that is how i got the PS3. lol.

i guess i was looking into that but i would just like to rent it for maybe a few day to play games that interest me when they come out i don't really want to own one. also my credit score well it sucks. i never built it up in the first place and I'm sure it's gone down even further since i have some outstanding hospital bills i never payed.

thats where an RTO place tends to come in handy. they never check your credit. they just want references. even easier. lol

didn't know that cool.

the last time i did an RTO product. they only wanted something like 3 or 4 references. if you want. and decide to do it. if you need references. you can use me as one. lat me know bro.

thanks i might take you up on that one day

lol. you got it bro. just let me know in advance so i can be ready to accept the call. lol

sure will, now if i only had two people so willing to give me a reference so i can finally get my firearms purchasers license.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page