Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

IS BACK ON TONIGHT WHOS EXCITED?!?!

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i understand what you mean. but in my eyes. all life in my group has value be it a rocket scientist or the guy who cant read or write and has no family. everyone can contribute in some way or another be it knowledge or life experience. i guess what i am saying is i will try to save my group members lives no matter what and definitely not sacrifice any member just to save myself or another. it takes work from all to survive in a world where the undead outnumber the living. so one loss might as well be a thousand and that is to many. Shane could have worked with Otis. they were plenty ahead of the hoard. so the fact he shot Otis and left him to the hoard makes it murder. its not like he volunteered to sacrifice his life. his life and his choice was stolen from him. and that was wrong on so many levels.

I think when Shane killed Otis it kind of showed us that on the outside Shane wants to protect the group but in reality Shane is truly only worried about himself and what he wants. I loved how rick put Shane in his place and made him see how Shane's outlook is fucked up. When he saw rick heading to the car and leaving him behind it was clear on his face that he was all butt-hurt, but when rick came back for him it showed him why rick is the leader and not him

i still think he should have left Shane in that bus as karma.  as it is, i think Rick will come to regret the decision of going back for him. now when it comes to the guy they were gonna let go. i think they will have to kill the guy before its all said and done. when it comes to groups and survival. people tend to stick with what they know best. this kid chose a group that does nothing but feed off of other groups. in other words. raiders. and the fact that he shot at Rick, Hershel, and Glenn was proof of that. and being he knew Maggie tells them he knows where the farm is so in order to protect everyone there. i think they will have to kill him and they should.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING LINK IS A SPOILER ALERT! I REPEAT, A SPOILER ALERT, READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT...

http://twitpic.com/8qupe7/full

yes I read it...Ive been spoiled

i'll wait for standard DVD edition. i dont have BLUE RAY. lol.

NOW I AM SHOCKED AND PISSED ALL AT THE SAME TIME! in the last episode. Shane, the one who needed to DIE in the worst way got saved by Rick. but then then directors kill off the only real common sense and rationality that provided stability morals to the group. Dale. and part of why i am pissed off about it is not only did his character have so much potential. i actually like the man. this sucks ass water straight from the butt hole!!!

yea I was bummed that Dale got it, shit sucks man...

I am so excited!

Ok, sorry I havent been on, but here we go, I already knew Shane was going, I read a spoiler, I actually thought they were going to stick to the comic though and have Carl Shoot him, still nicely done though...I really expected Andrea to go, after Dale, but wow, actually introducing Michonne, this is going to be interesting, I really didnt expect them too, as she is really like a fantasy, bad ass, ninja zombie slaying machine lol, but Ill be damned, she has the armless zombies on chains and everything...cant wait to see where they take that...good ending, sort of a shame that the only ones to die in the attack were Hershel's kids...seems a little unfair lol, but hey thats life in apocalypse...

i still dont get why Michonne has the stinkers on a leash for. can anyone answer that for me??? lol.

no, I havent read all the comics, only a small bit in I guess the first edition or whatever, so I didnt make it to her...lol, I have no clue, will be interesting to find out though...how does she keep them distanced?

that is another good question. i mean zombies are relentless as a rule. no arms, no legs, no jaw even and they will still try to eat you. if she did anything to "train" them. that means that maybe a stinker can learn after all. scary fucking thought there ain't it? lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page