Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

THE UNDEAD PLUS CAMPAIGN.... This has to do with the definition of the word zombie and what it is generally accepted to be now a days and what it should be. I would like everyone ones opinion on the subject so that hopefully at the end of the campaign we can come to a consensus about it!!! Everyone speak up!

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL I have tried but then something always happens like me stabbing myself threw the hand trying to butter toast and then they go not so much... LOL

Very true story actually! ... Unfortunately! LOL

Thanks... just did the pink last week actually. My one year old son picked it out! :)

Gonna do black tips for it soon :)

Oh and made a new banner for the campaign!!! And that is ME!!! everyone who sees it keeps asking LOL

Velma you make undead look so WICKED!

LOL well thank you! I try! :)

after reading your post and watching the video you made. i like what you are trying to do. however i dont see how we can accurately come close to what you are wanting to do till the z-poc happens. its like you pointed out. right now everything is conjecture and theory. but i do agree on one thing you said wholeheartedly. and that we are closer to the viral then any other. i just doubt it will be those rage ones in 28 Days Later. i think the virus will lay doormat in the brain and then reanimate the basic primitive part of the brain afterward. in other words, we will all be infected. it just wont come to the surface until we go through physical death then the virus go into active mode and take over. and i think it will take faster if a person is attacked and bitten by another infected individual that turns after death. to me, this makes more sense because of not only the toxic contaminated air we breath. but look at the crap we eat as a whole. chemical based everything. if not made from chemicals, preserved by chemicals. you have to think when you see a vulture turn its nose up at store bought meat you try to feed it. but if you throw it a freshly shot squirrel, will eat that in a hot minute! so if the vulture can have enough sense to ignore it and move on, whats this crap doing to us!? what is going to be the magic switch that will combine with say a mutated form of flu? or something engineered in a lab that gets out. gets in all of us. then combines with all the chemical CRAP we ate over the years that is a proven fact our bodies store up along with fat cells as an energy reserve. here is a home work assignment for everyone that may help open the eyes a little. go to your favorite grocery store. Meijor's, Walmart, it dont matter really. just as long as they sell food in boxes, cans and jars. pick any five canned fruits, any five kind of canned meats, any five kind of canned veggies, then any five kind of canned or bottled drink juices. and let us not forget any five boxed items to the list as well. then look over the ingredient labels and write down the chemical preservatives you can find or cant even pronounce. then look them up on the internet when you get home or failing that, your kids high school chemistry book. you will shit your pants at what you find. then remember this post. you will then better understand what i am saying. trust me and try it out this weekend.

Well first that is deffinatly intreaging and I will check that out this weekend... LOL

As for the can't do any thing kinda thing I half agree...

grant it we can't dive into to many spacifics of what will exactly happen there are things we can do on a lot of levels. We do one of those now on an active basis even though we don't know the specifics of the problem. We can do prep work.

Also on a biological level if you define it better it will give us a better direction to go in when attempting to better understand the risks and creating something to stop it from ever coming. That isn't an easy job but is possible. Science does it all the time and are doing it now also. Its about trial and error.

Okay... to explain it better Its like migraines.... If you have chronic migraines like me then you know there are 2 different types of medic ens to take for them. One is after you get the migraine to help you get better and another is to keep you from even having one. So science does have a pretty descent chance of preventing it before it even starts as long as we can provide enough persuaders.

For an example on that a few years ago scientists in texas noticed a zombie like behavior in a species of beez... They took that opportunity to study them before dealing with the situation. Also I veigly remember a study on a specific virus involving rats as well but tired and can't think of the specifics at the moment.

but the point is there are things we can do. Theory itself is one for the most important aspects of invention and discovery. Its sounds weird but its about making a problem so you can figure out how to fix it.... sounds a bit wonky but it works... lOL

wonky ain't what i call it. the last thing i want to do is make a walking stinker THEN try to figure out what will kill it and then prevent it. that sounds kinda like killing or curing the common cold by chopping off the contaminated head. lol. but i guess we gotta start somewhere. got any volunteers in mind? lol.

Yeah,,, science is funny that way... but until we find a better way of figuring out what we need to know... LOL

Trust me! I would rather find a better way... butt!!!!

i noticed you didnt answer the volunteers question. i got a few "volunteers" in mind. my neighbors. lol.

Sounds like a good add for my chum bucket list for the website! LOL

ROFL!! see, even dumb neighbors can play their roll during Z-POC.

Food for thought! LOL

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page