Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

[tank.jpg]

i use to think we would be screwed if tank like zombies from left for dead ever showed up, but once again Joerg Sprave has saved all of our collected asses with his new muscle powered weapon. it's meant for dragons but i think it will work equally well against tank zombies and engine blocks for that mater. can you just imagine having one or more of these on your roof. the sound alone would send would be raiders running with tails between their legs and shit in their underpants.

Views: 1321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the more you complicate the plumbing. the easier it is to stop up the drain. lol

i guess so hey about using chap stick any particular brand or?

no particular brand. it lubricates way better and no drag on the bolt track like string wax. reason being it has petroleum jelly in it. better for the fibers the string is made from. work the Chap Stick into the bow string real good and your good to go. and it costs less then string wax. a couple of tubes of Chap Stick in the bug out bag strictly for the crossbow will last almost forever during a z-poc. 

sounds good I'll pick some up next time i go to 7/11

hey will regular petroleum jelly work cause i got a shit ton of that stuff for fire starting.

Yes it can actually.

i did a little research and people said not to use Vaseline cause it traps dirt. but maybe thats only on the fancy bows. replacement strings are only five bucks anyway.

a lot of those that say that have the expensive compound crossbows where the tension is constant and cant be unstrung. or they have used to much and soaked the string in it. the key is to not soak the string in petroleum jelly. just use a thin layer worked into the string and a thin layer where the string rubs the frame. as far as it collecting dirt goes. even bow wax will do this. so that is not even a factor really. so the best i can say here is that it is just a preference thing. if its any help to ya. i even use it on my regular bows when i dont have Chap Stick on hand or simply misplaced it. lol.

good to know now i just need to wait for the god damn snow to melt so i can take this baby to the range. I'll post some pics of the mods I've made to my bow so far, tomorrow when i can get better light.

cant wait to see them. i made up my mind on what type of crossbow i want. i will be going with the one i pictured. being i will be putting near my bug out bag. i want things that can be broke down fast and reassembled just as fast. i already have extra arrows for it from the compound crossbow i sold a month ago. got like 20 of them. lol. but it never hurts to get more.

yeah i need more arrows to. right now i just got the two the bow came with. but i got an idea fora drop leg bolt holster. i post my designs for it too.

okay here are the pics of my crossbow mods i promised.

the first mod are these diy sling straps. this but stock one is just Velcro straps i sewed with fishing line into this harness and added a d lope too. it can come off just by pulling on the Velcro.

i ran out of Velcro material for this one so its just a sewn d lope and cant come off. i put it through the hole in the frame their and made sure it dint move around with a strip of leather i had from a braided belt. the sling itself is just a cheap rifle string from an old bb gun.

i jb welded this magnet in place to hold the foot bar in place when it's down. otherwise it just swings loosely. i pulled the magnet from an old magnet work light in true apocalyptic fashion.

another shot of the butt stock sling saddle. you might have noticed that the clip on this side of the sling is different then the other one. thats because this clip broke off and i had to tie another plastic one on with wire.

i got more mods to add like two pieces of rubber on either side of the string to help with cocking. when i use para cord to string the bow i had to wear gloves to cock it cause the cord hurt my fingers too much.

then maybe a red dot sight and bayonet.i want to make an interchangeable piece on the front so i can swap out different accessory. like the bayonet for a fishing real so i can use this bow fishing and things.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page