Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

[tank.jpg]

i use to think we would be screwed if tank like zombies from left for dead ever showed up, but once again Joerg Sprave has saved all of our collected asses with his new muscle powered weapon. it's meant for dragons but i think it will work equally well against tank zombies and engine blocks for that mater. can you just imagine having one or more of these on your roof. the sound alone would send would be raiders running with tails between their legs and shit in their underpants.

Views: 1321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks a lot man i think I'll give it a try, be nice to finally get the thing strung so far I've made buckle straps for it so i can use a sling i had. and added a magnet cause the foot stirrup wouldn't stay in the close position.

i am thinking about getting me one of these. i like the idea of it folding up in a pack and still have the power of a 150 lb draw crossbow.

yeah those are cool.

wow thanks for the tip with the para-cord, worked like a charm. strung the thing in just a few minuets and i learned something. I'm gonna have to work on my upper-body strength if i want to use this crossbow effectively. i mean i got it done but it was very hard to cock it.

Working with that bow will do just that. The more you work with it. The more you will find it easier to cock the string. Reason being you are working core muscles. Kinda like weight training on a more fun level. You work your arms and abs cocking it. And you get some walking in retrieving the arrows from the target. Win/win kinda thing. Lol

yeah i really want to head out to the range now. but i need some rail wax first so i don't destroy my string.

got any Chap Stick? Chap Stick and string wax are virtually the same thing except string wax is thicker. so if you apply a heavy layer of Chap Stick to the string and rail. it will do the same thing with less drag.

realy good to know, your a wealth of information on this one rhino.

here is another guy born with a rubber band around his dick. LMAO!!!

yeah crazy Russian hacker is nuts but slingshot can be useful in battle look at the giant ones the Syrian rebels used to lob grenades and mortars.

there is only one thing wrong that i can think of using a giant slingshot to lob grenades. the average modern grenade has a 5 second fuse to it. so they got to have that puppy in place before they pull the pin and god forbid they drop it for any reason. lol. now if they are using WWII era grenades. the old pineapple grenades had an 8 to 10 second fuse. that gives a little leave way for accidents. the modern baseball grenade does not. lol. but the odds of finding any of those anymore are about as good as survival of getting away from a dropped modern grenade with the pin pulled. just dont happen.

it looks like a lot of the bombs they use are homemade. and they work in teams a few guys cock back the slingshot. one guy acts as the trigger man and the another handles the bomb. is it risky yeah but you do what you gotta do in war. those guys were pretty much living through the apocalypse we only talk about.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page