Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I remember back in the day when scary meant making you damn near lose control of your bodily functions or to where you couldn't sleep at night for days. 

I was thinking about how movies today have went to the mind games in order to scare you. There's hardly any real movies of today that can jump out of the screen and make you damn near crap your pants from fright.

I figured we need to see what movie or movies from the past SCARED THE HELL OUT OF YOU...

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife pukes at the mere thought of The Human Centipede...And while I was watching part 2, she walked in and lost her supper. Which I was still eating when I was watching it...(LOL) Didn't bother me that much...Tells you how much of a fucking sick puppy I am...(ROFLMAO)

i watched that Human Centipede last night. that movie is off the fucking chain. i mean someones dogs are not barking right off the fucking chain. lol. my stomach rolled when he was walking them around the yard and that Japanese dude took a dump with and the one girls face was sewn to his ass. puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "EAT SHIT". lol

yeah for me not scary just disgusting, south park even did an episode about it with the human-centi-pad.

and the ending was TOTALLY screwed. the sole survivor with her face sewn to a dead mans ass and her dead friends face sewn to her ass. and the only help there got shot dead by that fucked up surgeon who died killing the german cops. majorly fucked up end. had i a weaker constitution. i would have blown chunks on my keyboard...

yeah but i like it, i'm a fan of the unhappy ending. i like it when the hero loses when the bad guy wins and all hope is lost. it's different its real, good guys don't always win, in fact they don't mostly win. that one of the reasons i love zombies so much.

but the thing about zombies is they are a neutral being. they are neither good nor evil. where as human nature is entirely different. the people sewn ass to mouth were victims of an evil person. but zombies however can be considered a force of nature neither good nor evil. like hurricanes or floods. you can neither control them nor predict them and when they happen you can only rebuild afterward or during. but just due to the grossness of the concept. i dont think i will be re-watching this or adding it to my collection. and i seriously dont think i will be following up on parts 2 or 3 either. lol

true zombies are neutral but they bring out the worst in us. the Governor, the raiders from the original dawn of the dead you can't tell me they didn't win that little battle of the mall.

yeah that movies only a one time watch.

true. the zombies can bring out the nasty in people. but only if they let them. its the persons choice whether to go down that road or not. hence the zombie is still a neutral force.

i never said it wasn't its just the perfect set up for good vs evil and i prefer when evil wins

Wait till you see part two...Hell, that's even more fucked then the first one. The guy uses more then 3 people. And if I remember right, he feeds the first guy laxative...And you can guess what happens next...You have to check it out...I almost blew chucks on that one....

lol. i think i will pass thank you. lol

Part II was one of the grossest things I have ever seen! It made my stomach hurt & I wanted to turn off the movie in a really bad way!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page